Page 47!

Collin Reisenauer says okay in this scene Terry MCGinnis and his girlfriend Dana kiss each other on the lips. The prop guy hands Tony Garcia the backpack. Tony Garcia stands next to a locker. Collin Reisenauer grabs the video camera, yells action, and starts filming. Tony Garcia pretends to be opening the locker. Rachel Bilson walks up to Tony Garcia and says hey Terry.

 Rachel Bilson walks up to Tony Garcia and says hey Terry

Tony Garcia looks at her and smiles. Tony Garcia says I'm just trying to open my locker. Tony Garcia opens the locker. Rachel Bilson says I'm sorry about your dad?!! Tony Garcia says thank you. Rachel Bilson smiles, grabs Tony Garcia, and kisses him on the lips. Rachel Bilson continues to kiss him on the lips while having her eyes closed. Tony Garcia and Rachel Bilson suddenly start making out. Collin Reisenauer stops filming. Tony Garcia gets his regular clothes back on. Collin Reisenauer and Tony Garcia drive to the Dracula set. The main costume guy puts the Dr. Van Helsing outfit back on Collin Reisenauer. The makeup guy dies Collin Reisenauer's hair grey. The prop guy puts the pair of glasses on Collin Reisenauer. The main costume guy puts the Mr. Renfield outfit on Tony Garcia. The makeup guy does Tony Garcia's hair. Collin Reisenauer and Tony Garcia both follow Gary Shore to the next filming location which is a garden. Hugh Jackman walks up to Collin Reisenauer as Jonathan Harcker. Gary Shore says okay in the scene that we are going to film right now Lucy attacks Jonathan Harcker but Dr. Van Helsing saves him. Collin Reisenauer and Tony Garcia both stand out of the cameras view. The prop guy hands Collin Reisenauer a church cross. Gary Shore yells action!!!!!! The camera guys start filming. Hugh Jackman starts walking.