Page 12!

Collin Reisenauer says now we are going to go film the next scene which has Terry McGinnis leaving for school. Tony Garcia and Kevin Conroy both follow Collin Reisenauer to the next filming location which is the apartment that they are using as Terry McGinnis's apartment. The prop guy hands Tony Garcia a backpack. Kate Beckinsale walks up to Collin Reisenauer as Terry McGinnis's mom Mary McGinnis. Tony Garcia stands next to the front door. Kate Beckinsale stands in the kitchen. Collin Reisenauer yells action!!!!!! The camera guys start filming. Tony Garcia smiles and says by mom!! Kate Beckinsale says have a good day at school!! Tony Garcia walks into the hallway and closes the door. Kate Beckinsale pretends to be washing dishes. Collin Reisenauer yells cut that was perfect!!!!!! Collin Reisenauer says now we are going to film the next scene which has Terry McGinnis witnessing a gang of criminals killing someone. Tony Garcia follows Collin Reisenauer to the next filming location which is a part of the Warner bros backlot that has been turned into a futuristic looking street corner in Gotham city. The prop guy hands Tony Garcia a futuristic looking cellphone.

 A group of unknown actors who are portraying the gang of criminals all get into their positions

A group of unknown actors who are portraying the gang of criminals all get into their positions. The unknown actor who is portraying the man that the gang of criminals are going to be killing also gets into his position. Collin Reisenauer says this scene is set after school so Terry McGinnis is walking home from school and that's when he sees the gang of criminals!! Tony Garcia stands on a sidewalk. Collin Reisenauer yells action!!!!!! The camera guys start filming. Tony Garcia starts walking. The unknown actor who is portraying the man that is going to be killed by the gang of criminals says please don't kill me I'll give you whatever you want like he's scared.