Page 64!

The unknown actor says I ain't telling you shit!!! Tony Garcia presses harder on the unknown actors chest with his right foot. The unknown actor screams out of pain. The unknown actor screams okay okay my boss Derek Powers is making chemical weapons!!!!! Tony Garcia says was that so hard?!! Tony Garcia takes his right foot off of the unknown actors chest and quickly kicks the unknown really hard in the face with his right foot. The unknown actor pretends to be knocked out. Collin Reisenauer yells cut that was perfect!!!!! Gary Shore sends Collin Reisenauer a picture of the of official Dracula movie poster on messenger.

 Collin Reisenauer yells cut that was perfect!!!!! Gary Shore sends Collin Reisenauer a picture of the of official Dracula movie poster on messenger

Collin Reisenauer smiles. Collin Reisenauer shows Tony Garcia the picture. Tony Garcia smiles. The main costume guy takes Tony Garcia's batsuit off of Tony Garcia. Tony Garcia gets his regular clothes back on. Collin Reisenauer and Tony Garcia drive to the Conan set. Collin Reisenauer, Tony Garcia, Luke Evans, Emily Blunt, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, and Christoph Waltz all stand back stage and wait for their cue. Conan O'Brien walks onto the stage and says tonight's guests are the cast of Dracula. Conan O'Brien says ladies and gentlemen Collin Reisenauer, Luke Evans, Tony Garcia, Emily Blunt, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, and Christoph Waltz!!!! Collin Reisenauer, Luke Evans, Tony Garcia, Emily Blunt, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, and Christoph Waltz all walk onto the stage and sit down on the couch next to Conan O'Briens desk. The audience all scream out of excitement.