Page 45!

Collin Reisenauer and his band stand in front of the particle accelerator. Kevin Smith grabs the video camera, yells action, and starts filming. Collin Reisenauer and his band continue performing the song from where they left off.

The song ends. Kevin Smith stops filming. The next day. Collin Reisenauer and Tony Garcia drive to the Batman beyond set. Collin Reisenauer says okay in the scene that we are going to film right now Bruce Wayne remembers how excited Jason Todd was when he became the new robin. The makeup lady does Tony Garcia's hair to make it look more like Terry McGinnis's hair. The main costume guy puts Tony Garcia's batsuit on Tony Garcia. Tony Garcia follows Collin Reisenauer to the next filming location which is the batcave. Ben Affleck walks up to Collin Reisenauer as Bruce Wayne wearing the age makeup. Ben Affleck takes the shoe that is on his right foot off and sticks a rock inside of it. Ben Affleck puts the shoe back on his right foot. The prop guy hands Ben Affleck the walking cane. The little kid who is portraying the young version of Jason Todd stands in front of the batcomputer. The little kid is wearing a robin suit that was made to look exactly like the robin suit that Collin Reisenauer wore in the first red hood movie. The little kid looks a lot like Collin Reisenauer. Tony Garcia stands out of the camera's view. Collin Reisenauer yells action!!!!! The camera guys start filming a closeup shot of Ben Affleck. Ben Affleck makes it look like he's looking at the batcomputer. The camera guys turn the camera's towards the little kid. The little kid smiles and says this is the best day of my life. The camera guys turn the camera's towards Ben Affleck. Collin Reisenauer yells cut that was perfect!!!!! Collin Reisenauer says now we are going to film the last part of the scene which has Bruce Wayne noticing that Terry McGinnis is wearing the batsuit. Collin Reisenauer takes a selfie with the little kid.  The little kid leaves. Tony Garcia stands right in front of the display case that his batsuit was in. Collin Reisenauer grabs the video camera, yells action, and starts filming. Ben Affleck turns and pretends to notice that Tony Garcia is wearing the batsuit. Tony Garcia says how do I look? Ben Affleck bitterly says take it off. Tony Garcia says what? Ben Affleck bitterly says let me guess you want that to be your suit?!! Tony Garcia says yeah?!! Ben Affleck bitterly says fine. Collin Reisenauer stops filming. Kevin Conroy walks up to Collin Reisenauer and says can I have your autograph? Collin Reisenauer says you want my autograph?... I should be asking you for your autograph?!! Kevin Conroy reveals that he is holding a picture that was taken of Collin Reisenauer during the costume test for the first red hood movie.

 I should be asking you for your autograph?!! Kevin Conroy reveals that he is holding a picture that was taken of Collin Reisenauer during the costume test for the first red hood movie

Collin Reisenauer signs the picture for Kevin Conroy.