Chapter 19! Page 55!

Tony Garcia stands in the doorway. Ben Affleck stands out of the cameras view. Collin Reisenauer yells action!!!!!! The camera guys start filming. Tony Garcia walks into the apartment and closes the front door. Tony Garcia looks at the unknown actor and says hey Matt!! The unknown actor who is portraying Terry McGinnis's little brother Matt MCGinnis looks up at Tony Garcia and says hey Terry?!! The unknown actor who is portraying Terry McGinnis's little brother Matt McGinnis continues to read the children's book. Tony Garcia smiles. Collin Reisenauer yells cut that was perfect!!!!!! Collin Reisenauer says now we are going to go film the next scene which has Terry McGinnis fighting crime as Batman for the very first time. Tony Garcia and Ben Affleck both follow Collin Reisenauer to the next filming location which is the batcave. The main costume guy puts a different Terry McGinnis outfit on Tony Garcia. Collin Reisenauer grabs the video camera, yells action, and starts filming. Ben Affleck looks at Tony Garcia and bitterly says Terry your ready, go get your suit on. Tony Garcia smiles and says this gonna be awesome!!! Ben Affleck bitterly says I will be talking to you through the earpiece that is built into your cowl. Ben Affleck bitterly says remember don't kill anyone, Batman never kills people. Collin Reisenauer stops filming. The main costume guy takes the Terry McGinnis outfit off of Tony Garcia and puts Tony Garcia's batsuit on him. Tony Garcia and Ben Affleck both follow Collin Reisenauer to the next filming location which is the roof of a skyscraper in New York city. The wire guy hooks Tony Garcia to a wire rig and lowers him down the side of the skyscraper but not too far down. Ben Affleck stands out of the cameras view. Tony Garcia puts both of his hands on the side of the skyscraper. Collin Reisenauer grabs the video camera and starts filming. Tony Garcia takes his left hand off of the side of the skyscraper and says this is awesome?!!... I'm actually climbing up the side of a building!!

Tony Garcia puts his left hand back on the side of the skyscraper and starts climbing upwards

Tony Garcia puts his left hand back on the side of the skyscraper and starts climbing upwards. Tony Garcia continues to climb upwards until he gets to an unknown actor who is portraying a cat burglar. The unknown actor is climbing upwards. Tony Garcia grabs the unknown actor by his right leg with his left hand. The unknown actor pretends to notice Tony Garcia. Tony Garcia says hello cat burglar. Tony Garcia suddenly pulls the unknown actor off the side of the skyscraper with his left hand while still holding onto the unknown actors right leg. The unknown actor frighteningly yells don't kill!!... Hey don't kill me!!!... Don't kill me man?!!! Tony Garcia says I'm going to kill you but I want you to do a favor for me. The unknown actor nods his head up and down as a way of saying okay. Tony Garcia says I want you to tell all your friends about me!! The unknown actor frighteningly says what are you?!!! Tony Garcia says I'm Batman. Collin Reisenauer stops filming.