Page 18!

The copy of Clark Kent leaps off of the convarebelt and onto a pile of old cars. Clark Kent grabs him with both of his hands and yells you always wanted to fly Kent now's your chance!!! Clark Kent suddenly throws the copy of himself forward causing the copy of himself to land in a machine that crushes car parts. Clark Kent flies into the control booth of the machine and turns the machine on. A whole bunch of old car parts fall on top of the copy of Clark Kent. The machine starts to crush the copy of Clark Kent. The copy of Clark Kent manages to get himself free. The copy of Clark Kent grabs an old car tire and throws it. The old car tire lands on Clark Kent. The copy of Clark Kent throws several more old car tires causing them to all land on Clark Kent. Clark Kent uses his super strength to break all of the old car tires. Clark Kent notices a crane with a magnet attached to it. Clark Kent uses his laser vision to shoot the magnet causing it to fall and hit the copy of Clark Kent. Clark Kent ends up under ground. The copy of Clark Kent manages to get himself free. Clark Kent walks towards the copy of himself. The copy of Clark Kent is down on his hands and knees. Clark Kent kicks the copy of himself in the face with his left foot causing the copy of himself to become knocked out. Clark Kent grabs the copy of himself with both of his hands and carries him over to a machine that crushes cars. Clark Kent puts the copy of himself on the convarebelt part of the machine. Clark Kent grabs the pair of glasses off of the copy of himself and crushes it in his right hand. Clark Kent hears the copy of himself screaming inside the machine. The copy of Clark Kent suddenly breaks through the machine. The copy of Clark Kent grabs Clark Kent by the throat with both of his hands and starts strangling him. Clark Kent disappears. The effects of the crystal of fire completely wears off. The copy of Clark Kent stands up and opens up his shirt revealing that he is wearing the superman suit underneath and that he is now the real Clark Kent.

 The copy of Clark Kent stands up and opens up his shirt revealing that he is wearing the superman suit underneath and that he is now the real Clark Kent

Clark Kent is suddenly wearing his superman suit. Clark Kent flies away.