Page 39!

Tony Garcia stops the motorcycle, looks at Ben Affleck, and yells get on gramps!!! Ben Affleck runs and quickly gets back on the back of the motorcycle. Tony Garcia starts the motorcycle. The unknown actor pretends to come to. Tony Garcia drives forward. Collin Reisenauer yells cut that was perfect!!!!! Ben Affleck and Tony Garcia both follow Collin Reisenauer to the next filming location which is a public library in New York city. Tony Garcia gets back on the motorcycle. Ben Affleck gets on the back of the motorcycle. Collin Reisenauer grabs the video camera, yells action, and starts filming. Tony Garcia drives towards the public library. Tony Garcia suddenly drives into the public library through the front door. Tony Garcia drives through the public library.

Tony Garcia smiles and says this is awesome?!! Ben Affleck yells this is crazy somebody's gonna get hurt?!!!! Tony Garcia drives out of the public library through the exit

Tony Garcia smiles and says this is awesome?!! Ben Affleck yells this is crazy somebody's gonna get hurt?!!!! Tony Garcia drives out of the public library through the exit. Collin Reisenauer yells cut that was perfect!!!!! Tony Garcia and Ben Affleck both follow Collin Reisenauer to the next filming location which is the batcave. Collin Reisenauer says in the scene that we are going to film right now Terry McGinnis notices the batsuit that will end up becoming his batsuit. The main costume guy gets Tony Garcia's batsuit ready. The main costume guy puts Tony Garcia's batsuit on a mannequin. Ben Affleck takes the shoe on his right foot off and sticks a rock inside it. Ben Affleck puts the shoe back on. Ben Affleck says I'm making it look like I have a limp.