Page 27!

The costume designers start creating Tony Garcia's Batman cowl using the 3D printer.

They show Collin Reisenauer the rendering that they did of the batsuit on Tony Garcia's body

They show Collin Reisenauer the rendering that they did of the batsuit on Tony Garcia's body. Collin Reisenauer says it's perfect!! They tell Collin Reisenauer that Tony Garcia's batsuit is going to be made of different pieces to make it easier for Tony Garcia to move around in it. Collin Reisenauer says I like that it looks a lot like the Batman Beyond the animated series batsuit!! The costume designers show Collin Reisenauer different fabrics and materials that they are thinking about adding to Tony Garcia's batsuit to make it for flexible. The costume fabricators take Tony Garcia's Batman cowl out of the 3D printer and start sculpting on it while getting rid of all the extra pieces of hard plastic. The main costume guy puts a different Terry McGinnis outfit on Tony Garcia. Tony Garcia follows Collin Reisenauer to the next filming location which is the apartment that they are using as Terry McGinnis's apartment. Collin Reisenauer says in the scene that we are going to film right now Terry McGinnis is just getting home from school and he ends up finding out that his dad has been murdered. Kate Beckinsale sits on the couch in the living room. Tony Garcia stands in the doorway. The prop guy hands Tony Garcia the backpack. Collin Reisenauer yells action!!!!!! The camera guys start filming. Kate Beckinsale starts crying like she's really sad. Tony Garcia walks into the apartment and closes the door.