Chapter 20! Page 57!

Collin Reisenauer yells cut that was awesome!!!!! The main costume guy takes Tony Garcia's batsuit off of Tony Garcia. Tony Garcia gets his regular clothes back on. Collin Reisenauer and Tony Garcia drive to the Dracula set. The main costume guy puts a different Dr. Van Helsing outfit on Collin Reisenauer which is a tuxedo. The makeup guy dies Collin Reisenauer's hair silver. The prop guy puts the pair of glasses on Collin Reisenauer. The main costume guy puts the Mr. Renfield outfit on Tony Garcia. The makeup guy does Tony Garcia's hair. Gary Shore says in the scene that we are going to go film right now Dracula arrives at the party. Collin Reisenauer and Tony Garcia both follow Gary Shore to the next filming location which is a sound stage that was made to look exactly like the inside of a grand dining room at a mansion. Christoph Waltz and Hugh Jackman both walk up to Collin Reisenauer as Dr. Seward and Jonathan Harcker. Luke Evans stands out of the cameras view as Dracula.

All of the people who are going to be the extras in the scene all get into their positions

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

All of the people who are going to be the extras in the scene all get into their positions. A group of musicians get their instruments ready. Tony Garcia stands out of the cameras view. The special effects guys get the giant mirrors ready and cover them with red curtains. Gary Shore yells action!!!!!! The camera guys start filming. Hugh Jackman looks at Collin Reisenauer and says professor are you sure Dracula will be here?!! Collin Reisenauer says I'm sure Mr. Harcker and remember he's really Vlad the impaler in a very realistic fake English accent. The group of musicians start performing a beautiful song. Emily Blunt walks up to Hugh Jackman as Mina. Hugh Jackman says hello darling. Luke Evans walks into the cameras view. Luke Evans looks at Emily Blunt and says would you like to dance?!! Emily Blunt says yes. Emily Blunt starts dancing with Luke Evans. Collin Reisenauer looks at Hugh Jackman and Christoph Waltz. Collin Reisenauer yells now in a very realistic fake English accent. Hugh Jackman and Christoph Waltz both quickly pull the curtains off the walls revealing the giant mirrors. The mirrors all show that Luke Evans doesn't have a reflection. Luke Evans and Emily Blunt finish dancing. Luke Evans pretends to notice the giant mirrors and quickly runs out of the cameras view. Collin Reisenauer says now we are going to trick Mr. Renfield into leading us to Dracula so I can kill him in a very realistic fake English accent.