Page 33!

The makeup lady does Tony Garcia's hair to make it look more like Terry McGinnis's hair. The main costume guy puts a different Terry McGinnis outfit on Tony Garcia. Tony Garcia follows Collin Reisenauer to the next filming location which is the cemetery that was used as Bruce Wayne's personal cemetery that is at Wayne manor. Kevin Conroy walks up to Tony Garcia. Kevin Conroy smiles and says I like your portrayal of Terry McGinnis so far!! Kevin Conroy says before you start filming I need to discuss some things with you. Tony Garcia says okay. Kevin Conroy says I want you to be a little cocky during some of the fight scenes. Tony Garcia says I can do that!! Kevin Conroy says I also want you to be little bit of a smart-ass in some of the fighting scenes!! Collin Reisenauer says okay in the scene that we are going to film right now Terry McGinnis jumps into the hole and lands in the batcave. Tony Garcia stands right next to the hole. The wire guy hooks Tony Garcia to a harness rig. Collin Reisenauer says I will be filming from up here and one of the camera guys will be filming from inside the hole. The wire guy hooks one of the camera guys to a harness and lowers him down into the hole and into the cave. The camera guy is holding a video camera. Collin Reisenauer grabs the video camera, yells action, and starts filming. Tony Garcia says well here goes nothing?!! Tony Garcia jumps into the hole. The camera guy starts filming.

 The wire guy lowers Tony Garcia really fast down to the floor of the cave

The wire guy lowers Tony Garcia really fast down to the floor of the cave. Tony Garcia does falling movements to make it look like he's falling. Tony Garcia hits the floor.

 Tony Garcia hits the floor