Page 17!

Meanwhile down in the underground chamber. Clark Kent suddenly feels a sharp pain in his head. Clark Kent flies out of the underground chamber. Clark Kent flies until he gets to an abandoned auto junkyard. Clark Kent lands. Clark Kent falls to his knees while screaming out of pain. Clark Kent stands up and pauses for a few minutes. Clark Kent's forehead starts to glow. An exact copy of Clark Kent appears right in front of Clark Kent.

 An exact copy of Clark Kent appears right in front of Clark Kent

Clark Kent looks at the copy of himself. Clark Kent hits the copy of himself really hard in the face with his left hand causing the copy of himself to fall backwards and hit an old staircase. The copy of Clark Kent gets back up. Clark Kent suddenly hits the copy of himself with his right hand causing the copy of himself to go flying backwards and land on a big pile of old cars. Clark Kent starts to walk away. The copy of Clark Kent gets back up. Clark Kent flies towards the copy of himself and hits him really hard in the chest with both of his hands. The copy of Clark Kent goes flying backwards and hits a pile of old car front and back rear bumpers. Clark Kent laughs at the copy of himself. The copy of Clark Kent says I can give as good as I can get!! Clark Kent says oh yeah?... Alright. Clark Kent angrily yells come on you jerk, come on, come on, come on!!!!! The copy of Clark Kent runs towards Clark Kent and pushes him really hard with both of his hands causing Clark Kent to go flying backwards and land in a vad of acid. Clark Kent suddenly leaps out of the vad of acid holding a little bit of acid in his hands and blows the little bit of acid all over the copy of himself. The copy of Clark Kent quickly takes his jacket off that is covered in acid. Clark Kent says what's the matter Kent too warm for ya huh huh while grabbing an old car front rear bumper with both of his hands. Clark Kent hits the copy of himself with the old car front rear bumper. Clark Kent yells yeah come on chicken!!! Clark Kent says coming to get you. Clark Kent hits the copy of himself really hard with the old car front rear bumper. Clark Kent angrily yells been on my nerves for a long time. Clark Kent hits the copy of himself a couple more times with the old car front rear bumper while he and the copy of himself are going up a convarebelt.