Chapter 15! Page 43!

Collin Reisenauer looks at Emily Blunt and says Mina you need to get some rest in a very realistic fake English accent. Emily Blunt alright?!! Emily Blunt walks out of the cameras view. Luke Evans says I just wanted to stop by and say hello. Collin Reisenauer says Mr. Dracula I've discovered something so incredible so unbelievable I mistrust my own judgement in a very realistic fake English accent while pulling the mirror off of the wall. Collin Reisenauer shows Luke Evans the mirror. Luke Evans pretends to notice that he doesn't have a reflection in the mirror. Luke Evans suddenly grabs the mirror from Collin Reisenauer and angrily throws it at the wall causing it to break. Collin Reisenauer slightly smiles at Luke Evans. Luke Evans says your a wise man Van Helsing. Luke Evans looks at Christoph Waltz and says I'm sorry I don't like mirrors?... Dr. Van Helsing will explain. Luke Evans walks out of the cameras view. Gary Shore stops filming. The makeup guy washes the hair dye out of Collin Reisenauer's hair. Collin Reisenauer and Tony Garcia both get their regular clothes back on and drive to the flash set. The makeup lady does Collin Reisenauer's hair to make it look more like Hal Jordan's hair. The main costume guy puts the Hal Jordan outfit on Collin Reisenauer. Megan Fox walks up to Collin Reisenauer as Diana Prince. Tony Garcia says okay in the scene that we are going to film right now Barry Allen has another vision and the vision shows Hal Jordan and Bruce Wayne getting wonder woman to join the justice league. Collin Reisenauer and Megan Fox both follow Tony Garcia to the next filming location which is the Star Labs set. Grant Gustin and Carlos Valdes both get into their positions. Collin Reisenauer and Megan Fox both stand out of the cameras view. Tony Garcia yells action!!!!! The camera guys start filming. Carlos Valdes says I'm gonna go see if Kara knows who the man dressed like a bat is. Grant Gustin says okay. Grant Gustin's eyes go wide. The camera guys stop filming. Collin Reisenauer,Megan Fox, and Grant Gustin all follow Tony Garcia to the next filming location which is an airport in New York city. Daniel Gillies walks up to Collin Reisenauer as Bruce Wayne. The prop guy hands Megan Fox a suitcase. The camera guys start filming. Grant Gustin pretends to notice that he now standing in an airport. Grant Gustin also pretends to notice Collin Reisenauer and Daniel Gillies. Collin Reisenauer looks at Daniel Gillies and says Bruce remember this isn't Gotham city. Daniel Gillies says I know Mr. Jordan. Daniel Gillies pretends to notice Megan Fox. Collin Reisenauer says I'll talk to her. Collin Reisenauer walks up to Megan Fox and says hello my name is Hal Jordan and I need you to come with me? Megan Fox says I'm sorry whoever you are but I have a plane to catch.

 Collin Reisenauer walks up to Megan Fox and says hello my name is Hal Jordan and I need you to come with me? Megan Fox says I'm sorry whoever you are but I have a plane to catch