Babysitting U.A. Students

•~Izuku's P.O.V~•

I woke up pretty early, 6:30 to be exact. I got up and started getting ready. I hopped in the shower, taking about 10 minutes before getting out and changing into a white shirt, forest green jacket and jeans. I headed down to the kitchen, being careful as to not wake my mom. I made myself breakfast with consisted of two slices of toast covered in jam. I placed the dish in the dishwasher and headed back up to my room. I grabbed a bag and started shoving stuff in.

"I'll need lunch, water and some tuff to keep the kids entertained... paper and crayons? Oh, and I should still have a few stuffed toys in the bottom of my wardrobe," I got up and started searching round for those items. "I should also make lunch for the kids just in case."

I headed back down to the kitchen and prepared lunch of the kids before going back to my room and stuffing my bag. I looked up at the time, seeing it was 8:10. I wrote a note for mom as I grabbed my bag and headed out. I walked all the way to school, taking about 10 minutes. I reached the school gates, seeing All Might waiting for me.

"Hello All Might!" I greeted.

"Ah, Midoriya my boy. Good morning to you," he smiled. "Now then, let's head inside.

He led me into the school, walking down the giant halls to my classroom, 1-a. He opened the door. I stepped in, only to see about 13 kids crying, 3 floating in the air, 1 going on a rampage, another trying to calm them down, 3 drawing along the walls and the other 4 sleeping, somehow. As I walked in, the ones floating noticed me.

"Deku-kun/Izuku-kun!" They called out, trying to move towards me.

That caught everyone's attention. They all turned towards me. Even the ones asleep woke up.

"Dekuuuuuuu!!" A little ball of ash blonde hair came flying at me, grabbing onto my face.

I pried them off, looking down at the little Katsuki in my hands.

"How did this all happen?" I murmured, turning to face All Might, but, he was long gone.

With a sigh, I placed Katsuki back down, only to be surrounded by all the kids. They all wanted different things. Uraraka, Iida, Kaminari, Kirishima and Shinso started the climb up my legs while Sero, Tsuyu and Mina managed to get on my back. Ojiro climbed up to my head with Tokoyami. I made my way to a table, setting my bag down. I unzipped it and took out the paper and crayons, as well as the stuffed toys an handed them round. They jumped off me and took the items, but a few stayed.

'What do they want?' I wondered, seeing Katsuki, Shouto, Shinso, Monoma, Tokoyami and even Hatsume.

"Deku!" Katsuki said, arms outstretched.

The others also had their arms outstretched. I heaved out a large sigh as I picked them all up. They all held onto me, burying their faces into my clothes. A small smile made its way onto my face as I placed them back down.

"Why don't you all go and play with the others." I suggested.

They looked at each other before leaving. Well, Hatsume stayed.

"What is it, Hatsume?" I asked.

"I wanna play with my babies!" She said.

'Even as a kid, she wants her gadgets.' I thought, sweat dropping. "I'm sorry, Hatsume. But as you are now, that'd be dangerous."

"But I want my babies!" She yelled, flailing her arms around.

I picked her up, hugged her close as I pet her hair, trying to calm her down. It seemed to work as she relaxed into my arms. I sat down in the corner, keeping hold of Hatsume as I stared across the classroom, keeping an eye on the kids.

"Hey Izuku."

I looked over to my right, seeing Tsuyu holding up a picture she drew. It was of her and her family. She handed it to me.

'Cuteness overload!!!' I mentally screamed, staring down at the adorable picture I held.

I was snapped out of my thought by someone yelling.

"LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE WEIRD HAIR!!" Katsuki yelled, setting of little explosions.

I gave Tsuyu the picture back and placed Hatsume down before running over to Katsuki and Kirishima, picking Kirishima up as Katsuki set off more explosions.

"Kacchan! What do you think your doing?!" I said.

"Weird hair was annoying me!" Katsuki yelled, hitting my legs with small explosions.

I held Kiri in one hand as I picked Katsuki up in the other hand. I placed Katsuki on a table as I tended to Kirishima's small wounds from the explosions. After, I set him back on the ground, I turned to Katsuki. I picked him up and headed outside, kneeling down as I placed him on the ground. He faced away from me.

"Kacchan." I said.

He crossed his arms over his chest with a 'tch'.

"Kacchan." I said, a little more anger evident in my voice.

He turned round, more till his back as facing me.

"Katsuki!" I yelled, making him flinch an turn round to me. "Why did you do what you did to Kirishima?"

"..." he was silent, looking down.

I sighed as I placed a hand on his head, making him look up at me. I took my other hand and lightly flicked his forehead.

"Just because your a kid again, doesn't mean you can hit people." I said.

He stared up at me with tears eyes. He hugged me tight, burying his face in my clothes. I hugged him back, petting his hair. I picked him up, doing my best to calm him down. He did and slowly fell asleep in my arms. I walked back inside, only to find pretty much all the kids floating in the air.

"How did this happen?" I asked, placed Katsuki down next to Hatsume as I started grabbing the kids from the air.