From Teen to Child to Neko

*^* Katsuki's P.O.V *^*

I walked into the classroom behind Aizawa. All I heard from him was "oh no" as he came to a stop. I peered over his shoulder, staring down at the little scene.

"Is that... Deku?" I asked, shock evident in my voice as I stared down at the little green-haired child.

The child looked up at me with teary eyes before running over to me, hugging my leg as he cried.

"K-Kacchan! I-I-I don't know w-what happened!" He cried.

I picked him up and he held onto me like his life depended on it. Everyone just stared at me in shock.

"What?" I growled, making them flinch.

"It's just that... You're actually being nice to him." Kirishima stated.

"And? He's a f*cking child." I replied.

Izuku's grip tightened as he buried his face into my neck. His crying calmed down to soft sobs. I held him close as he stopped crying.

"What happened, Deku?" I asked.

"O-on my way here, some guy bumped into me and ran off, but, I didn't f-feel anything till I was in the classroom. T-that's when I changed." Izuku said.

"What did they look like?" Aizawa asked.

"T-they were in all black. B-but I think I saw a cat tail." Izuku replied.

"A cat tail?" Everyone questioned.

"Yeah! I think he might've activated his quirk when bumping into me..." Izuku trailed off, more tears threatening to fall.

Aizawa let out a long sigh before saying, "we'll have to find this guy and get him to reverse the quirk."

"Wait! Deku-kun said he had a tail. Maybe that's part of his quirk? And if it is, does that mean he's going to grow a tail himself?" Uraraka asked.

As she finished her sentence, Izuku started to grow a tail and ears.

"What's happening to me?!" He yelled, feeling his new ears while bringing the tail round.

I placed him on the ground as he started to freak out.

"Someone take him to Recovery Girl. We'll see what she can do." Aizawa sighed.

"I'll take him." Denki said.

He picked Izuku up and headed out.

"Alright then. Everyone, take your seats. We'll sort this out." Aizawa said.

We all sat down, though still worried about Izuku. Heck, I was worried, and I'm never worried about that nerd. Guess we'll just have to wait like Aizawa says. This is going to be a long day.

*Time Skip to end of School*
~<~ Shouto's P.O.V ~>~

School finished and Uraraka, Iida, Asui, Kirishima and I were heading down to the infirmary.

"Where's Deku-kun? Is he ok?" Uraraka asked as she entered the room.

"Calm down. Midoriya is alright. But, I'm still working on a cure." Recovery Girl replied, reassuring us.

"We've managed to catch the person who did this," All Might came up behind us. "He said he can't control his quirk, but, it will wear off over time. Recovery Girl is just working on a remedy that may make the process faster."

"Where's Midoriya right now?" Kirishima asked.

"Meow..."

We all headed towards the sound. We came to a halt as we saw a little greenette neko, sleeping peacefully on a bed.

"Awwwww! He's so cuuuuuute!!" Uraraka started to fangirl.

"Calm down, Uraraka. You're going to wake him." Iida said with his robot arm action.

A soft purr was heard as Izuku started to stir awake.

"H-huh? W-what're you guys doing here? Isn't it the end of school mow." Izuku asked, rubbing sleep from his eyes.

'He's so cute.' I thought, trying to control my urge to trap him in a hug.

"Yeah, it is. But, we wanted to see how you were doing, kero." Asui said.

"Really? Well, I'm feeling fine. Thanks for worrying." Izuku smiled a closed eye smile.

'Oh my god I wanna hug him so bad.' I'm pretty sure everyone was thinking the same thing.

"Now that that's sorted, I'll need one of you to keep an eye on him." Recovery Girl said.

"I'll do it." I offered.

"Good. Now, go back to your dorms. You all need rest." Recovery Girl pushed everyone out of the her room.

She shut the door once we were all out. I took Izuku's hand in mine as we left the building to the dorms.

"Todo-kun. Will I be staying with you?" Izuku asked.

"If you're fine with that." I replied.

Izuku nodded with a huge smile. His new ears perked up on his head as his tail swayed back and forth. We entered the living space and sat down on the couch, Izuku on my lap.

"Hey Midoriya. How are you doing?" Denki asked, leaning over the couch.

"Fine. Though, I still feel really weird like this." Izuku replied, feeling his ears.

"It must be weird," Denki said, sitting down next to me. "Mind if I touch them?"

"Sure."

Denki reached his arms up, grabbing Izuku's ears.

"So soft." He murmured, rubbing them between his fingers.

My hand moved on its own and went up to Izuku's hair, petting him. A soft purr was heard, causing a small smile to grace my face.

"You like this, huh?" Denki chuckled.

"It feels nice." Izuku purred, enjoying the feeling.

We kept it up for a few more minutes till I looked at the clock.

"It's getting late. We should get some sleep." I said.

Denki stood up and left, going to the kitchen for a quick snack before running towards the elevator. I picked Izuku up in my hands as I left the room. I made my way to my dorm room, entering straight away. I placed Izuku down as he let out a large yawn. He laid down and curled up, wrapping his tail around his legs. I changing into my pj's before hopping in bed myself. I pulled the covers over us, in which a Izuku snuggled up to me.

"Goodnight, Izu." I murmured, planting a small kiss on his forehead.

"Night Shouchan." Izuku replied as we both fell into a deep sleep.