The Maid and Butler Cafe

~Third Person~

Izuku led the four to their table, giving them the menu's before walking off to get some water.

'Oh god, oh god, OH GOD!! Nonononononono! This can't be happening! This is so embarrassing,' Izuku mentally screamed as he poured four glasses of water. 'Ok Izuku. Calm down. It's just four friends from school. It'll be fine. Just play it off. No sweat.'

He swallowed his nervousness and walked back out, heading over to the group. He placed the glasses down before straightening back up.

"Have you chosen what you would like?" He asked, taking out a notepad.

"Could I have the chocolate crepe please? With ice-tea as well." Denki replied.

"Short cake and a coffee thanks." Shouto said.

"The deluxe burger and some tea please." Ejirou ordered.

"Pie with black coffee." Katsuki said.

"Alright. Your order's will be ready in a few minutes." Izuku said with his usual smile before walking off.

As he left, the group huddled in closer.

"I can't believe Midoriya works here!" Denki exclaimed.

"He's usually shy and nervous. But here, it's like he's a home!" Ejirou commented.

"No wonder he's been keeping quiet about it." Shouto added.

"Tch. I bet he's just doing it as a dare he lost to someone." Katsuki scoffed.

Izuku came back over with food and drinks in hand. He placed it all down, bowed, than left again. The group all dug in, faces lighting up as they ate.

'Delicious~' They all thought as they gulped it all down.

As they ate, Izuku was called over by some customers to play the grand piano the cafe had bought. He sat down, taking a deep breath as he let his fingers sweep across the keys. (Media). The customers stopped their commotion as they listened to the music. Izuku closed his eyes as he let the music flow.

"He's good." Ejirou commented as he stopped eating, staring over at the greenette.

"He never usually plays at school. I wonder why?" Denki murmured, half to himself, half aloud.

"Like Kirishima said before. He's quite shy. So, it does come as a surprise to see him playing in front of a rather large audience." Shouto replied.

"..." Katsuki was silent as he stared at Izuku, letting the music flood into his ears.

Izuku continued to press the keys, playing the melody in such a way that no one could take their eyes away. But soon after, the music started to fade out till it finished. Izuku opened his eyes as he stood up, facing the crowd. He bowed once before turning and walking off. The audience cheered and clapped for him as he left.

"That was great, Mido-kun! You really should play more often. It'd lighten up the mood around here." One of the waitresses, Hiyano, commented as she ran up to Izuku.

"Thanks Hiyano-san. But, every time I'm a nervous wreak. That's why I close my eyes. So I don't have to see everyone around me." Izuku replied, scratching the back of his neck.

"Awe. Come on, Mido. You're brilliant! You don't have to be so nervous." Another waiter came over.

"It's kinda hard not to be when there are so many people around, Kanato-kun. Plus. Four of those customers are from my school! If they go around telling everyone about this, I'll never live it down!" Izuku sigh as he cried chibi style.

"The four boys who came in not long ago?" Hiyano guessed.

Izuku nodded, still chibi crying.

"I'm so dead." He cried.

"Calm down, Mido. You'll be fine." Kanato said, patting Izuku's head.

The greenette looked up at the waiter who gave him a smile. Izuku stood up straight with his own smile.

"Awww! Group hug!" Hiyano called as she trapped them in a hug.

Back with the group, they had finally finished their food. They sat there, chatting about what to tell the others back at school. Izuku came over and gave them the check. They payed and left the cafe. They walked round back and waited there, leaning up against the walls in silence.

*Time Skip 10 minutes*

"Mido-kun! Shifts over!" Hiyano called.

"Finally." Izuku sighed in relief as he headed round back.

He reached his locker and changed out of the butler uniform into a spare pair of clothes he'd brought. He'd stuffed his school clothes into a plastic bag and stuffed that into his yellow bag. Once done, he closed his locker and left. He exited through the back door, only to come face to face with Katsuki.

"H-hey K-Kacchan. W-what're you still d-doing here?" Izuku stuttered.

"Isn't it f*cking obvious?" He replied. "We need to talk."

Izuku sweat dropped as he bowed down, saying, "please don't tell anyone about this!"

"Don't worry, Midoriya. We won't tell." Ejirou said as he came over, bringing Izuku back up.

"Really?! Thank you so much." Izuku heaved out a sigh of relief as he clutched his heart.

"Why don't you want us telling anyone?" Shouto asked.

"W-well... i-it's kinda embarrassing." Izuku replied, scratching his cheek as he looked away.

"It's great though!" Denki exclaimed.

"Maybe to you. Though, I guess it is fun in a way." Izuku said.

"Here's the deal, sh*trag," Katsuki said. "We won't tell anyone on one condition."

"W-what is i-it?" Izuku asked, though regretted doing so at Katsuki's response.

Said blonde looked back at Ejirou and Denki who both sighed in defeat. They gave Izuku looks of empathy as Katsuki turned back with a smirk.

"You become our personal butler for a week."