Roommates

Prologue~

U.A. Academy. An Academy for the rich, powerful and intelligent. Everyone that goes there falls into one of these three categories. If you're lucky, you'll fall into two or even all three. That's where the student Izuku Midoriya comes in. He is one of the few in all three. Sure, he doesn't look like a fighter. But, he's actually stronger than you'd think at first glance. He's one of the smartest people in the school and is rich thanks to his fathers company, the Midoriya Inc.

Izuku is one of the most popular kids at the school, and even has his own protection squad. The Deku Protectiln Squad to be exact. It consists of Ochaco Uraraka, Tenya Iida, Shouto Todoroki and Asui Tsuyu. But, their formally known as the Deku Squad. If someone wanted to talk to Izuku or even get close to him, they'd have to get passed this squad.

Izuku is probably the brightest, kindest, nicest person you'd ever meet. He doesn't brag about anything and helps those in need. He's always happy and smiling, filling the room he's in with sparkling aura. His aura alone is enough to life people's spirits. Because of this, a whole fan group was made. Everyone there knew Izuku, but, over 90% hadn't even talked to him. That's how extreme the Protection Squad is.

That's enough about Izuku. Today, U.A. is finally implementing dorms. Every student shares a room with 6 others, seiner and/or junior. This is where the story begins s.

•-Third Person-•

"Are you excited Deku-kun? We're finally gonna see who our roommates are!" Ochaco exclaimed as they walked down the hall.

"I jut hope I'm with someone I know." Izuku said.

"It appears that there's a big line to get passed first though." Tenya pointed out to the large line in front of them, all crowding around a board.

"I got this." Tsu said, running off to the line.

She slipped through everyone to the front. She scanned the list, finding everyone's name and dorm number. She then ran back, slipping passed.

"I'm with Ochaco-san in room 17. Iida-kun's is room 9 and Deku-kun and Todoroki-kun are in room 14." Tsu said.

"Yay! I'm with Shouchan!" Izuku cheered, hugging the taller male who whispered a very quiet "yes."

"Cool! Let's go check out the rooms! Race ya there!" Ochaco said, running off.

"Hey! No fair! You got a head start!" Izuku called after her.

They all ran out of the school building around back before coming to a halt outside another building. It was huge!

"Woah..." they all murmured.

"Let's go!" Izuku said, grabbing their hands and running in.

They parted ways as they had to find their rooms. Tenya found his and entered, leaving Izuku and Shouto to find their's. After a few minutes of searching, they found room 14.