Izuku's Mask

~Third Person~

"Yo, Midoriya! You wanna team up?" Kirishima asked, walking over to said person.

"Oh, uh, sure!" Izuku said, forcing a smile on his face.

"Great!" Kirishima smiled his usual toothy smile.

They headed over to All Might who sorted everyone into a hero team and villain team. Long story short: it didn't end well for Izuku. They went up against Katsuki and Shouto who, even though they didn't work well together, beat them up pretty good. Katsuki could've killed Izuku if he wanted to. Now Izuku is resting in Recovery Girl's room with an almost broken arm and leg. A huge blast mark on his chest and an aching head.

'How many times is this now?' Izuku wondered, staring up at the white ceiling.

"Deku-kun!"

How he despised that name. He tilted his head to the right, seeing Uraraka, Iida and Kirishima.

"How are you feeling?" Iida asked.

"Pretty beat. Other than that, fine." Izuku forced another smile.

"I hope you feel better soon. You took quite a beating from Bakugou." Kirishima said.

"Don't worry. He'll be back in class by tomorrow. Till then, you guys should all get some rest yourselves." Recovery Girl said, shooing them out.

"Alright. Bye Deku-kun!" Uraraka said as they all left.

After a while of resting, Izuku left the room. He headed over to the dorms and went straight to his dorm.

The next day was pretty much the same. Izuku forced his happy emotions to show so to not cause anyone worry. But, Katsuki's torment continued. It kept getting worse. About a week passed with the same result. Izuku finally snapped.

"Would you leave me alone for ONCE?! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHEN TO STOP?! HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO BECOME A HERO WHEN YOU'RE CONSTANTLY HARASSING ME AND BEATING ME TILL I CAN'T MOVE?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN YOU'VE CAUSED ME?! NO! YOU DON'T! Well, it's about time I leave. I can't do this any longer. I hope your happy, Bakugou."

With that, Izuku left, slamming the classroom door behind him. He ran down the halls and out of the school, not listening to his friends that called out his name. He left the school and ran down the streets, tears falling as he turned into a back alley. He pulled out his phone and texted Shigiraki. He waited there, pulling a mask out of his bag and putting it on. Shigiraki finally showed, coming out of a portal.

"Let's go, Izuku." He said, holding out a hand.

Izuku reached out his hand when he heard footsteps come to a stop outside the alley.

"Deku-kun/Midoriya! What're you doing?!" His friends called.

He turned back, looking through the mask at his friends. The mask smiled at them as a crazed expression formed.

"I've been pushed too far. If you want to blame someone, blame Bakugou for this. See ya." Izuku said as he took Shigiraki's hand and was pulled into the portal.

The cries of his friends drowned out as they came out at the bar, aka League of Villains hideout.

"Welcome to our side, Izuku." Shigiraki said.

"Thanks Shigi. It was about time I left them." Izuku replied.

"Hello, Izuku. Glad to see you again." Kurogiri said.

"You too, Kuro."

"Yo, wants Izuku doing here? Did he change? He didn't change." Twice asked.

"I couldn't stand being there anymore. So, I'm joining you guys." Izuku replied.

"Yay! Izu-kun's staying with us!" Toga said, jumping onto Izuku.

"Mind if I kill that scumbag for ya?" Dabi asked, lighting his hand up with his blue fire.

"Sure. Go ahead. I don't care anymore."

"Where'd you get the mask from? Thought it broke." Spinner asked.

"Fixed it, somehow."

"Well. Now that your here. It's time to work on a plan." Shigiraki said.

"Hold up. We haven't even worked on this yet. It's most likely gonna fail." Giran stopped Shigiraki.

"You know he's right." Me. Compress stated.

"Jeez. Let's just get on with the plan already." Mustard groaned in annoyance.

"I have to agree with the kid. Hurry up." Muscular agreed.

"Alright, alright. Calm down. First off, we're going to attack them at their training camp. Master wants some new quirk's. We'll steal a few kids and leave. Beat up or kill as many as you can in the process." Shigiraki explained.

"Alright! I finally get to crush some people." Muscular said.

"When are they going to the camp, though?" Kurogiri asked.

"In a week." Izuku replied. 'Finally, this mask will come in handy.'

"Till then, you can do whatever the hell you want. Just don't get caught by anyone." Shigiraki said.

All the villains left, except Shigiraki, Kurogiri, Giran and Izuku.

*At U.A.*

"What the hell have you been doing to him, Bakugou?!" Kirishima yelled, grabbing home of Katsuki's collar.

"I did nothing!" Katsuki replied, punched Kirishima off him.

Uraraka and Tsuyu were in tears as the others tried to hold in their's.

"Don't lie! You heard him!" Kirishima said, punching Katsuki back.

They went into an all out fight, using their quirk's. Katsuki exploded Kirishima as he blocked and punched back.

"STOP IT RIGHR NOW!" Iida yelled as both boys were held back. "Now's not the time to fight. We need to find a way to get Midoriya back."

Katsuki just 'tch'ed as he slumped back down in his seat, staring out the window. Kirishima calmed down and turned to Iida.

"How though? You said he willingly went with them." Kirishima stated.

"But, becoming a hero was his dream. Why would he switch just like that?" Shouto asked.

They all turned to Katsuki.

"WHAT?!" He yelled.

'There's no point.' They all thought, sweat dropping.

"Now what?" Kaminari asked.

"We'll just have to find him and take him back. If he refuses, we'll take him forcibly." Shouto said.

They all nodded in agreement. Aizawa came in and noticed what was going on. Kirishima explained what happened and their plan.

"I'll be tagging along with you, along with All Might, just in case. But for now, be seated. We'll discuss this more later." Aizawa said.