Military Villain

Prologue~

Izuku was taken away from his home by his father after finding out he was quirkless. He was taken all the way over to America where he was trained day and night to become the perfect, emotionless solider.

"Don't slack off!"

Soldiers of all types would keep an eye on everyone in the camp. They'd whip them, kick them, punch them and more. A few even shot some kids. They didn't care.

It's been 9 years since Izuku was taken. He's constantly training and planning ways to escape. He's been close, but, not close enough. But, he's turned into more of a robot than a military human soldier. He's covered head to toe in scars from all the beatings. Although, he's become an intelligent hunk of muscles. At first glance, you'd see what looked to be a fragile 10 year old. But, you'd be way off. Four words to describe him. Bada$$ 13 year old.

Ever since the first day, everyone's been trained to use guns. Though, Izuku's really the only one who can use any of the guns given. But now, it's time to leave this hell hole, no matter what.

~Izuku's P.O.V~

It's finally midnight. The guards are finishing their last round for the night before heading back to rest. I hid in the shadows as I listened to the footsteps outside. I gripped my M9 hidden in my concealed belt as I heard the guard bang on the bars.

"Don't ignore me you sh*t. Answer me right now!" He yelled, hitting the door with so much force that it could break any second.

He gave up hitting the bars. Instead, he kicked the door open. Rifle raised, he walked over to the empty mattress. I silenced my M9 as I silently ran over to him, pointing the gun to his head. He turned round, meeting the barrel between his eyes.

*Bang!

The guards limp body fell to the ground, blood pooling out of his head. I breathed out a sigh as I pulled up my face mask and placed the M9 back in its place. I kneeled down as I searched his pockets, finding a chain full with keys. I clutched it tight as I ran out of my room. I looked every which way as I bolted down the halls. The path was clear. I kept low to the ground as the exit appeared in front of me. I came to s skidding halt as I grasped a key, fitting it through the lock. Didn't work. Next one. Still nothing. Next. Again and again, but no key worked. Till I finally reached the last one. I gripped my gun as I steadily unlocked the door.

*Click

That satisfying sound. The sound to my freedom. At last, after 9 years of torture here, I'm finally free from it all. I threw the keys away and opened the door. A gush of cold wind hit my face as I stepped out, breathing in the fresh open air.

"Not to fast, Izuku."

I felt the barrel of a gun point to my head. A sly smirk spread across my hidden mouth as I tilted my M9 backwards and up.

*Bang!

The guard dropped the gun as they fell to the floor. I didn't bother looking back. I ran. I ran as fast as my legs could take me, leaving the camp. I ran through the forest, not caring about the branches that cut and scratched at my face. I was free.

'I'm coming back home.'