You're One of Them?!

~_~ Shouto's P.O.V ~_~

I was sitting at me desk, listening to Present Mic's boring English lecture lesson. I looked around the room, my eyes falling on the empty seat behind Katsuki. It always felt like someone was missing. Someone I met who was meant to be here. But, I just couldn't put my finger on it. Finally after an hour of boredom, it was the end of school.

"Alright class. I'll be seeing you next week! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!" Present Mic killer all our eyes as he shrieked his heart out.

I packed my bags and headed out. I felt a fist to my head and turned around, seeing Katsuki with his usual scowl on his face.

"What?" I asked, facing him fully.

Katsuki just passed me his phone which was on a text.

Unknown: Heya Kacchan! It's been awhile, hasn't it. I want to see you again. As well as Shouchan. I miss you both.
Meet me at the park after schools done. I can't wait to see you both! ❤️

"Who...?" I started, giving Katsuki his phone back.

"You'll see. Just come along before I ditched you, Icyhot." Katsuki growled, storming off.

I followed behind more slowly, keeping distance between us. We reached the park, heading over to the swings. We looked around, seeing no one.

"Was this just a f*cking prank?! F*cking hell!" Katsuki screamed.

"Calm down. Maybe they're just late." I said.

"Kacchan! Shouchan! You made it! I'm so happy to see you both!"

We both turned around, seeing a greenette running towards us. He outstretched his arms as he pulled us into a hug. I was so confused. But, deep in my mind, I knew him. I remember the nickname 'Shouchan', but, not who gave it to me.

"F*cking Deku. Where the hell have you been?" Katsuki asked.

The greenette let go and smile at us both, saying, "Don't you remember? I wasn't accepted into U.A. So, I was taught elsewhere."

"Where?" Katsuki looked generally concerned.

I just stood there, still so confused. The so called 'Deku' took out two notebooks and handed them to Katsuki and I. We took them and began to read. I think the one I got was a diary. Katsuki's, I wasn't to sure what his was. I opened mine up and began to read aloud.

March 15
I've been rejected from U.A. Guess being quirkless means you can't become a hero.
Now what do I do? My dream's been thrown out a window. What's left for me now?
Izuku 💔

I skipped a few pages

April 17
I finally found someone who accepts me for me! His name's Shigiraki, though, I call him Shigi-san for short.
His friends are pretty nice too. They help me and even taught me! I couldn't be happier!
Izuku ❤️

I skipped some more.

May 22
I'm still processing the fact my new friends are villains. What do I do now? I can't go to my mom... she's... well, gone, along with dad...
I don't really have anyone else to go to. I see my friends Kacchan and Shouchan hanging out at U.A. I can't go to them. At least, not yet.
I guess I'll have to stay with the villains in the meantime.
Izuku ???

I closed the book and handed it back to the greenette now known as Izuku. Katsuki opened his book, seeing a bunch of notes on different heroes. He flicked through, stopping on his. A few picture fell to the ground as he stared at the page, analysing it. I grabbed the pictures and looked them over. It was of them as kids. They were both so happy. I gave the pictures to Katsuki as I took the book, flicking through. I stopped once I spotted my page. I looked over it, grabbing pictures that lay inside. I was there with Izuku, playing at the park.

'Why don't I remember this?' I questioned myself, staring from the pictures to the page and back again.

I finally put all the pictures back and gave Izuku the notebook. He just smiled a large smile, going ear to ear. I looked over at Katsuki who's face read anger, sadness, shock and even guilt. I looked back at Izuku who had pulled out a knife, spinning it round his fingers.

"Why...?" Katsuki started.

"Hmm? Well, I had no one. You left me there," his cheery voice changed to dark monotone. "You told me to take a swan dive off the roof."

"L-look! I'm sorry. I didn't know what I was thinking." Katsuki stuttered.

Izuku sped passed Katsuki, standing behind him, holding the knife up.

"Just look at this. One of you wanted me dead and the other doesn't remember me. But, don't worry. I won't kill you. At least, not yet," Izuku walked back in front of us. "I want to see how far you'll come."

"Izuku..." Katsuki murmured. "You can come back. You don't have to be with them!"

Izuku let out a large sigh, turning round to face us. He threw something to me. I caught it. A picture. I flipped it round, staring down at it. It was of Izuku, Katsuki and I, all together in Middle School, hanging out at the park. I clutched my head as I tried to remember.

"I-Izu-ch-chan?" I murmured, looking up at Izuku.

"You finally remembered!" Izuku went back to cheery, running over and jumping on me, hugging me tight. "I'm happy you finally remember, Shouchan!"

"Not entirely." I said.

"Well, you remembered the nickname you gave me. That's something at least." Izuku smiled.

He let go and walked back.

"Izuku, please..." Katsuki said.

"I'm sorry Kacchan. But, I can't turn back now. I wish we could chat more. I'll be seeing you two later!" Izuku went up to us and kissed our cheeks before leaving us.

I touched the spot he kissed me, a light blush on my face. I turned to Katsuki who turned to me.

"Now what?" I asked.

"I'm not sure..."