Famous Transfer Student

>Third Person<

To summarise this day in one word, hectic. Let's start from the beginning.
After class ended, it was lunchtime. Everyone stood up and immediately crowded around Izuku, well, everyone besides Katsuki and Shouto. Everyone else started bombarding Izuku with many questions.

"Why did you come here?"
"What's your quirk?"
"How does it feel to be famous?"
"Why did you become an idol?"
"What got you into singing?"
"Can you sing for us now?"
"When did you start your career as an idol?"
So on so forth.

"I uhh..." Izuku didn't know what to answer first as there were just so many questions.

"Give Midoriya a break! He's new here so show him some respect!" Tenya ordered, moving his arms in a robotic manner.

"I-its fine. I'm use to this anyways." Izuku chuckled nervously.

"Let's go get some lunch! I'm sure everyone's starving!" Ochaco suggested.

Everyone headed out, goof down to the cafeteria. Guess word gets around fast, as when the students already in the cafeteria spotted class 1-A and their new student, they also started asking questions and surrounding Izuku. Class 1-A managed to fend everyone off and get their food, finding a table and praying that no one else came near. They got off easy, lucky for them.

"So, Midoriya-"

"Just call me Izuku. It's weird when someone calls me by my last name." Izuku interrupted Ochaco.

"Ok Izuku. What's your first impression on everyone."

"Hmm. I'll go by set order, staring with Aoyama. A good guy that's always seeking attention. Next, Ashido. An outgoing, positive girl. Tsuyu. Hard to read expression, really friendly. Iida. A bit over-the-top, but, keeps people in line, and cares for his friends. You, Uraraka. You're friendly and seem to always have a positive attitude, and you're the type to put friends first."

Ochaco beamed at that.

"Next, Ojiro. A good guy, willing to put others before himself. Kaminari. A goofball and a very friendly guy. Kirishima. A guy who'd help anyone in need without a second though, and is quiet friendly. Koda. A quiet, shy guy with a big heart and love for animals. Sato and Shoji are both big guys, but have a soft side to show."

The others seemed to agree.

"Jirou. A rockstar personality, sarcastic but gets along with others well. Sero. A good guy and friendly. Tokoyami. A seemingly emo but actually nice. Todoroki. Calm but cold guy. He seems like someone you'd want to stay away from, but, I think if you get to know him, you'll see a softer, warmer side."

They turned to Todoroki who looked away.

"Hagakure. Really energetic and willing to do anything for her friends. Bakugou. An explosive temper but hard worker. Mineta. Just one thing to say. Perv. Lastly, Yaoyorozu. A smart girl and very friendly." Izuku finished.

"Wow, Izuku. It's like you've known the class since the beginning!" Mina exclaimed.

"Really? Wow. That's just what I got from your personalities." Izuku chuckled a bit.

"Next question," Sero started. "What made you want to become an idol?"

"Hmm... I won't go into the personal things, but, after I was given the offer, I decided to take it. It had a high pay and it seemed pretty fun. And it is. I just wish I knew the amount of work there would be. I don't even mind the fans anymore." Izuku replied with a large smile.

"Alright. What got you into singing?" Toru asked.

"Well. I've always liked singing since I remember. I've listened to so many singers and bands, and even worked on my own songs since I was 5. I just liked the idea of making people smile through a simple connection if song."

'He's too pure for his own good.' Is basically what everyone was thinking.

"Any other questions?" Izuku asked.

"Oh, uh, what's your quirk?" Denki said.

"It's called 'Trance'. If I clear my thoughts and focuses on someone or a group or people, I can put them in a state of hallucination for a few brief moment. I usually use it when trying to escape fans." Izuku replied.

"Use it on Kaminari! I wanna see what happens!" Kyoka said.

"Why me?" Denki groaned.

Izuku cleared all thoughts and activated his quirk on Denki. After being hit with it, Denki blinked a few times before rubbing his eyes, weirded out by what he was seeing.

"Why does everyone look like food? And why is the sky rainbow and look like its about to fall on me?" He asked, looking round.

Everyone started laughing at that. The hallucination stopped and he was back to normal, clearing that out of his head. By then, the bell had rung. They stood up and left, heading to their next class, music. They entered and all took a seat by an instrument. It was a hard choice for Izuku since he could play pretty much any instrument. But, he chose a violin. (They have different classes). Everyone in the room kept begging Izuku to play for them. He eventually gave in and picked a song he'd been working on for awhile now.

(Stop before the piano and that's what Izuku plays. And credit to this person! That was a beautiful solo. Now, back to the story)

Izuku finished playing as an applause came from his classmates. Even the teacher was clapping. Izuku smiled sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck as he bowed slightly.

"That was beautiful, Izuku. And thank you for playing for us," the teacher said. "Now. Let's start this lesson, shall we?"

From then to the end of school, things went by smoothly. There were a few slip-ups where Izuku accidentally used his quirk on some people and he may or may not have caused a few people to go to Recovery Girl from bloodlose, caused by major nosebleeds, Boys and girls alike.