Radioactive

Prologue~

It all started with an experiment gone wrong...

"Unit 196. Evacuate the room immediately. We're starting the test."

Said unit left the room they were in as someone else brought in their test subject. A rat to be exact. Everyone had left the room by then.

"Get ready."

They aimed a red laser at the rat as they readied the chemical.

"Activate it now!"

They shot the chemical down at the rat. It was a greenish yellowish colour. It collided with the rat, sending waves of the chemical around the room. They stopped and watched as a mutation started to occur. The rat grew bigger as a second head popped out.

"Experiment 284 is a fail."

The rat grew to the size of an elephant as it let out a large roar before striking down the gun filled with the chemical. It exploded everywhere, sending chemical rays pulsing into the Earth's surface.

"Evacuate the premises! I repeat, evacuate the premise!"

*Across town, in the Midoriya household*

"Mommy! What's happening to me?! Make it stop, please!"

"My baby!"

Inko watched in horror as her son Izuku's legs changed to the of a tail. His ears stretched back into fish like ears. A few fangs grew out in his mouth as grills opened on his neck. Inko was about to grab her son when the door was bashed open. A man in a suit came in and grabbed Izuku, shoving him in a water container.

"Mommy!"

"What're you doing?! Give my son back to me!"

"I'm sorry ma'am. But this has to be done."

The suited man left the house with a crying Izuku. He hopped in a car and drove to the edge of town where a rather large animal facility was being built. The man took Izuku inside the building and threw him in a water habitat.

"Sorry kid, but, this had to be done."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just to clarify, he's 5 right now. Oh and the chemical only affects kids 6 and below.
A little reminder that these stories are up for grabs. And thank you to those who are reading this. I hope at least one of you will take one of these stories and make it your own. I would love to see that.
Kitty-chan out! 💖