The Game Creator, Delinquent & Movie Star

Prologue~

Izuku Midoriya. A famous game creator known to the public as Deku who has created many, many games gamers love. He is a collage student at U.A. Collage, lives alone (though now in a dorm) and loves music, singing and drawing. Also wears glasses when working.

Katsuki Bakugou. Goes to U.A. Collage and is known for being a delinquent. He's the leader in his group and is very rich. Lives alone (now in a dorm) and spends most of his time skipping class, bullying others and making a mess around the collage property.

Shouto Todoroki. A famous movie star known by many, many names. A collage student at U.A. Collage, lives alone (now in a dorm) and absolutely despises his father. He loves his mother and siblings, besides Touya, or Dabi as he's better known, and loves cold soba.

Story start~

-Izuku's P.O.V-

'They finally implemented the dorms! I wonder who my roommates will be. I just hope they're nice. If not, I'm screwed.' I thought, sweat dropping. I was heading back to my little office area in the computer lab to work on my new game.

I finally made it and entered, setting down my books, sat down on the chair and placed my glasses on. I switched my laptop on, entered my password and opened my newest folder. It opened up a bunch of different coding and game implements. I started to type in a bunch of new codes and added them to the base part. This'll take awhile.

*Time Skip*

I finally finished what I wanted done and turned it all off. I took my glasses off and gathered all my books before heading off to my new dorm. I was in no. 18 with no clue who my roommates were. With a sigh, I entered the dorm building and headed up to the second floor to find the dorm. After a few minutes of searching, I found it. I grabbed the knob and opened, only to be met with a pillow to the face.

'Oh god...' I mentally cried as I removed the pillow.

My two roommates were having a pillow fight, since there were no weapons around, luckily. There was an angry ash-blonde, aka Katsuki Bakugou, the delinquent and a multi-haired male, aka Shouto Todoroki, the movie star. Just my luck. The two rich kids with a bad attitude. I slipped passed them and claimed the empty bed, placing all my stuff on it. I found a bag with my name on it in the corner of the room. I grabbed it and began to unpack, dodging pillows that were thrown in my direction.

'I'm just going to have to get use to this.' I mentally sighed as I packed away all my clothes and personal belongings.

I made my bed before sitting down on it, watching the fight playing out in front of me.

BNHA Story Idea'sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें