Angels & Devils

>•<Third Person>•<

Izuku made his way up to U.A., prepared and excited for his first day. He spread his wings and flew up to the front gates. He took a deep breath as he entered, not knowing what awaited him behind the doors.

"Good morning, young man! Welcome to U.A.!" A booming voice yelled.

Izuku looked up at a tall, broad figure looming over him. It was the angel All Might.

"A-All Might?! W-what're you d-doing here?" Izuku stuttered.

"I'm a teacher here! Surprising, isn't it?" All Might laughed.

'Oh my god, oh my god, OH MY GOD! My idol, the number one Angel is teaching, here! At U.A.!' Izuku mentally screamed. "Y-you're really t-teaching here?!"

"Yes I am, my boy! Now then, you should head inside. Just follow the signs to the gym. That's where you'll be put into your classes. Have fun!" All Might said.

Izuku nodded a few times before walking inside. He saw the signs All Might was talking about and followed. They lead around the back of the school where two large buildings stood. One being the gym while the other was the dorms. Izuku entered the gym and looked around over a sea of people.

'Oh wow, there's so many people.' Izuku thought, sweat dropping.

"Hiya!"

Izuku stood up straight as his head slowly turned round, seeing a brunette girl and bluenette boy heading towards him.

"H-hey." He stuttered as they came came halt in front of him.

"My name's Uraraka Ochaco! Nice to meet you!" The brunette smiled.

"Iida Tenya." The bluenette said, pushing his glasses up.

"I-I'm M-Midoriya I-Izuku." Izuku stuttered.

"You seem quite tense. Are you okay?" Ochaco asked.

"Y-yeah! I-I'm fine!" Izuku replied.

"Good morning students," a voice sounded through the speakers, earning everyone's attention as a small white creature appeared on the stage. "I am your principle Nezu. I welcome you to our school. This is the first school that allows angel and devil alike to interact. You'll be sorted shortly. I wish you all the best."

The staff all came down and began sorting out everyone in the gym.

The classes were 1-A, 1-B, 1-C, 1-D and 1-E, as well as support. 1-A and 1-B are the top classes, 1-C is usually referred to as General Studies and 1-D and 1-E are around average. Support is for those who like to create stuff or are 'special' in some sort of way.

"You three. Make your way over to that group. You're with me." A tired looking teacher said, pointing to Izuku, Ochaco and Tenya.

"Yay! We're in the same class!" Ochaco cheered as Tenya nodded in agreement.

"Yeah!" Izuku smiled with them.

They made their way over to a small group of people. But, someone stood out to Izuku. An ash blonde devil to be exact. He approached them cautiously and tapped them on the shoulder. They turned round with a scowl on their face that soon turned into a softer expression.

"Deku?" He asked.

"Hey Kacchan. Long time no see, huh?" Izuku replied with his usual smile.

The blonde trapped him in a tight embrace, as if Izuku would disappear any second. Izuku returned the hug, melting into the embrace. They let go and smiled at each other, happy to see each other after 10 years.

"Alright. Everyone, come with me." The teacher from before came up and took the group out of the gym towards their classroom.

They found it, seeing that it was class 1-A. They entered and their teacher sorted them out into their seats.

"Alright. My name is Aizawa. I'll be your homeroom teacher. You guys can all introduce yourselves." He said before climbing into a yellow sleeping bag and flopping on the ground, seemingly asleep.

"I'll go first," Ochaco stood up. "I'm Uraraka Ochaco. Nice to meet you all."

"Merci~ I'm Aoyama Yuga. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"I'm Kaminari Denki."

"Kirishima Ejirou."

"Iida Tenya."

"I'm Jirou Kyoka."

"I'm Hagakure Toru!"

"Ojiro Mashirao."

"I'm Ashido Mina."

"Asui Tsuyu, kerro."

"Tokoyami Fumikage."

"Shoji Mezo."

"Mineta Minoru."

"I'm Yaoyorozu Momo."

"I-I'm M-Midoriya Izuku."

"Bakugou Katsuki."

"Todoroki Shouto."

"I'm Sero Hanta."

"Sato Rikido."

"Koda Koji."

"Umm... guys?" Mina started. "I think Aizawa-Sensei fell asleep."

Everyone turned to the front of the classroom, seeing their teacher sleeping on the ground.

"Guess that means we have a free period?" Toru said, though, not to sure.

"I guess." Sero said.

"Oh yeah! First day and we already have a free period." Denki cheered, though not too loud as to not wake Aizawa.

"So, what should we do?" Ejirou asked.

"How about a game?" Mina suggested.

"Like what though?" Tokoyami asked.

"Truth or dare! That way we can have fun and learn things about each other!" Ochaco said.

Everyone seemed to agree with this, well, everyone besides Izuku, Katsuki and Shouto.

"I'll go first," Momo said, thinking who to ask. "Aoyama. Truth or dare?"

"Dare~" Aoyama replied.

"Hmm... I dare you... to kiss someone in this classroom." Momo said.

Aoyama stood up, thought for a moment, before walking up to Mina and planting a kiss on her cheek. (I just ship them together :p)

"Now then~" he said, turning round till he was facing Izuku. "Midoriya. Truth or dare?"

"B-but I'm not playing." Izuku stuttered.

"Yes you are! Everyone's playing!" Ochaco whined.

"F-fine. T-truth."

"How did you break through the barrier to meet with Bakugou? The barrier's been up for centuries, her, you two somehow met. How's that possible?" Aoyama asked.

Everyone became curious, wanting to know themselves. Izuku looked at Katsuki who looked back, letting out a eater large sigh.

"W-well..."