The Green Wolf

Prologue~

"Oi Deku! You ready?"

"Do you know who you're talking to, Denki? Of course I'm ready! What about you, Ejirou?"

"Heck yeah!"

The three of them jumped on a half log each, riding down a mountain. (Have any of you seen Alpha and Omega? If so, it's kinda like that log ride seen. Here, just watch till 0:50)

The three wolves rode down, swinging and twisting, weaving in and out of trees. They dodged a few rocks before shooting up a slope.

"Woooohoooo!"

They spun in the air before landing again. They continued down the hill. Ejirou and Denki flew up into the air as Izuku rode on the ground. They flipped in the air, landing next to Izuku on either side.

"Last jump coming up! Ready, Denki? Ejirou?"

"YEAH!!"

They leaned forward, picking up speed. They flew up the slope, spinning 360's in the air. They ended their last turn and landed, tumbling out of the logs in a heap. They hit a tree, stopping the rolling heap as a laughing mess.

"Hahaha! That was great! We need to do this more often!"

"You said it, Deku. Haha!"

"How long has it been since the last time?"

"Way to long, that's for sure."

They laughed it off till a particular smell caught Izuku's nose.

"Hey guys. Do you smell that?"

"Smell what?"

"It's like... gun powder or something?"

Izuku ran off, Denki and Ejirou following. They ran down the hill, seeing traces of smoke in the air. A few gun shots fired, scaring the animals who resided there away. They picked up speed as they ventured down the hill, only to come to a halt as a human camp site came into view.

"What the hell are humans doing so far up North?"

"Calm down Ejirou. Denki. Go around right. Ejirou will cover you on the left route."

"You're going straight towards them, aren't ya Deku?"

"I can blend in and approach them quietly, see what their up to."

"Alright. Let's go Denki."

"Roger that."

They split up, hiding in with the trees. Izuku continued forwards, keeping low to the ground as his fur blended in with the forest greenery. As he edged closer, he heard a few comments.

"... rare breed...... alpha..."

'What? They want All Might?'

"No... rare green... better..."

'Rare green? Do they mean my family?'

Izuku's ears perked up as he turned his head, seeing a deer prance out of the woods towards the camp. The humans turned around, pointing their guns at the dear.

"NO!" He yelped, running out of some bushes as they pulled the trigger.

BANG!

Blood stained the ground, pooling out of Izuku's shoulder. The dear ran off, back into the woods. Izuku looked down at his shoulder, seeing part of the bullet sticking out. He grabbed it with his teeth and ripped it out, causing more crimson liquid to fall.

"Now!" He howled, running towards the humans, jaw open wide.

Ejirou and Denki ran out of the trees and chomped down on two human's legs, breaking them in the process. As they screamed in fear and pain, they shot at the wolves. Izuku leaped up and ripped the guns from their hands as Ejirou and Denki took care of them. Blood and flesh lay everywhere as the three wolves finished off the last human there, spitting out excess blood.

"Search the camp. There may be more."

"Right!"

They searched around the camp, looking in all tents. Izuku found some locked up animals and freed them all. They regrouped in the centre of the camp.

"That seems to be all of them."

"Great. Let's head back."

"With those wounds?! You need to be patched up right now."

"I've had worse. I'll live."

As they turned to head back, a giant tractor appeared out of no where. Ejirou and Denki fled right away. As Izuku went for he escape, an arrow was shot, keeping him back. He was forced down the hill, further towards the human city that boarded the forest.

"Get back to the spring. I'll be there as soon as I can!"

"Don't die on us, Deku!"

He ran down the hill, legs getting cut on ragged stones pointing out of the ground. More arrows were shot, hitting Izuku's rib, ear and legs. He leaped over a huge stone as the tractor came crashing into it. He turned in the air, watching it blow up before landing in a tumbling heap down to the bottom of the hill, into human territory. He looked up at the sky, seeing a figure tower over him before his vision faded to black.