Stuck Between Two

Prologue~

"It should be around here somewhere... ah! Here it is!"

A happy little greenette made his way down the back alley of a street, camera in hand. He walked up to a rather tall building at the back. He came to a halt once he heard commotion behind him. He snuck to the side, thankful he wore black clothes that night.

"You sure he's here, boss?"

"Defiantly."

"We don't have many with us. We can't take them like this!"

"We aren't here for a full scale war, idiot. We're here for their boss."

"But-"

"Shaddup! Get your weapons ready. We don't know what they'll do."

Izuku was frozen solid as he watched about 20 people walk over to the building. Their 'boss' kicked the door down and entered like it was his own house. Izuku begging his curious self, decided it was a good idea to follow. He kept to the sides as he snuck inside, only to regret doing so when a knife was pointed at his throat.

"Come with me quietly, or there will be consequences."

Izuku only nodded before the knife was pulled away. The person walked off, signalling for Izuku to follow. He did, chasing him into a new room. The door slammed shut behind him as gun shots and cries of pain were heard in the once quiet room.

"Wha-" Izuku was cut off by a hand.

"Stay here. This'll all be over with in a minute."