My Crazy Villain

Prologue~

"Quirkless Deku! Just go die"

"You'll never be a hero!"

"I'm sorry, Izuku!"

"You can't become a hero."

"Take a swan dive off the roof."

"The world will be a better place without you."

"Just disappear already."

These words kept flowing through my head as tears welled my eyes. I stared down through the dark to a sea of waves and stones. I'd already left my note, for anyone that cares. Not that anyone does. I took one last deep breath before letting myself fall. It's finally time I take their words to heart.

"Quirkless loser. You'll never be a hero."

I closed my eyes as a smile graced my lips.

'You're finally getting what you wanted, Kacchan. I'll miss you, though, I doubt you'll feel the same about me.'

Darkness engulfed me as I felt the coldness of the waves surround my body...

"Wake up~"

My eyes open to a dark room. They slowly adjust to see an outline of a figure standing over me. Before I could say anything, they inject a needle into my neck, causing me to scream in agony.

"It'll all be over soon~" the person said. "You'll be a new person in no time."

My screaming soon went away. In its place, a sly smirk replaced my once usual smily face. A crazed laugh escaped my lips as I sat up.

"I feel much better." I said, looking over at the figure.

"Glad to hear it. By the way, I'm Shigiraki Tomura." They said.

"Midoriya Izuku. But you can call me Deku," I smirked before another crazed laugh echoed throughout the room. "I feel great. Just so... so alive! And feel like cutting something open. You got anything?"

"As a matter of fact, I do. Welcome to the League of Villains. This'll be your new home from now on."

"Thanks. Now, time to start my dissection."