The School's Ghost

>-Third Person-<

"Good morning everyone!" The greenette greeted with a large smile.

"..." nobody said a word as they were confused and shocked.

The greenette tilted his head to the side, saying, "what's wrong? Why isn't anyone saying anything? Have you not seen a spirit before?"

Tenya was the first to respond with, "no we have not. You're the first we've seen. Could you tell up who you are?"

"Oh, right! I'm Izuku Midoriya. And I'm surprised you haven't seen any other spirits. There should be some roaming around the halls or classrooms."

"I'm sorry to inform you, but, the other spirits you're talking about have either been sealed or exercised."

They all turned to the door, seeing their homeroom teacher Aizawa walk into the classroom.

"What?! When did that happen?" Izuku asked, floating over to the teacher.

"Years ago. There's only around 20 left here. The rest are gone." Aizawa said.

"20?! But... there were so many..." Izuku trailed off as tears pricked his eyes.

A few students started to panic, not sure how to help the spirit. With a sigh, Aizawa brought the spirit into a hug, stroking his hair. Izuku calmed down and hugged back. He let go and walked to the front desk. Everyone took their seats as Izuku floated up in the ai. He turned upside down, cross-legged as he watched Aizawa.

"Before I begin, who let Izuku out? The spirits here are sealed for a reason." Aizawa said, cold eyes gazing across his students.

"If we tell you will you tell us the reason Izuku was sealed? He looks harmless." Ochaco said, looking up at the upside down spirit who was going cross-eyed.

"Is that fine with you, Izuku?" Aizawa asked.

"Yep!" Izuku smiled as he slowly turned 360's.

"So. Who released him?"

Katsuki and Denki raised their hands. Aizawa heaved out another sigh as he shook his head, muttering, "I should have known."

"Now. Why was Izuku sealed, kero?" Tsu asked.

"It would be easier if he showed you rather than if I explained. Izuku."

"Do I have to? I don't like doing that though." Izuku said.

"Yes. Now do it."

With a sigh, Izuku stood on the ceiling as cards appeared around him. He moved them around, trying to find a good one to use.

"Use dark." Aizawa said.

"What? No! I hate that one." Izuku replied.

"Fine. Then use gold."

"Yay! One of my favourites!"

Izuku selected a card, making the others disappear. He hit it to the ceiling, saying, "card play! Gold!"

The spot the card was played started to turn golden. It stretched round, covering the whole ceiling before creeping down the walls and hitting the floor. Even the chairs and desks were turned to gold. In just a matter of seconds, the whole room was gold. Izuku fell from the roof, landing on the ground with a thump.

"Owie..." he murmured, rubbing his head.

The card fell for the roof, falling to the ground. Izuku quickly caught it, letting out a sigh of relief as the students looked around the room in awe.

"Izuku here has very powerful card magic. His kind can change a room like this one to whatever card is selected. He has 30 in total. He can play multiple at a time, but, if he uses to many, the magic will get out of hand." Aizawa explained.

"Some of them turn me into a sort of human. Like this one." Izuku added, standing up.

"Can I select one!" Ochaco asked.

"Sure. Just have a look through and choose what one you like best." Izuku said, floating the cards over to her.

She looked through, scanning all the cards when five caught her attention.

"Um, Izuku. What are these five?" She asked, pointing at five blank cards.

"Oh those ones? I can't tell you, sorry. They're forbidden from being used." Izuku replied, making the five cards disappear.

Ochaco nodded as she kept searching till one caught her eye. She grabbed it as the others disappeared. She handed it to Izuku who walked over to a desk and hit the card down.

"Card play! Mythical!" He called.

The golden room started the shimmer as golden trees started to sprout from the walls and floor. Rainbow butterflies appeared, as well as little imps and fairies. Flowers started to sprout from the ground and trees, filling the air with sweet scents.

"Card off! Gold!"

The gold dispersed into sparkles as the colours cane back. A spring lake appeared in the centre of the room as nymphs and other such creatures floated in. Izuku flew up high and the students wandered round the room.

"Izuku. I hope you know what you're doing." Aizawa said.

"Don't worry! After being sealed for so long, I needs something to do. This'll be fine." Izuku smiled.

Suddenly, the door slammed open as All Might, Midnight, Present Mic and even Nezu entered the room.

"Izuku?! What're you doing out of your seal?" All Might demanded.

"I was released." Izuku replied calmly.

"You can't be out! I'm sorry but we have to deal you up again." All Might said, walking in to find the ornament.

"Please don't!" Izuku floated in front of All Might. "I don't want to spend another century in there! Please!"

All Might let out a sigh as he passed by Izuku, saying, "I'm sorry. But, it has to be done. You're to dangerous. I don't want to seal you again, but I have to. It's for the safety of the students."

"Please, All Might! I won't do that again! Believe me! I'll do anything to don't be resealed! Please."

All Might turned to the begging Izuku who had tears in his eyes. He turned back round to find the ornament. Izuku went to chase him, but got restrained by Midnight and Present Mic with talismans. All Might grabbed the ornament and walked back over to Izuku. The students tried to reason with him, not wanting Izuku to be sealed up again. He ignored them and walked right up to Izuku.

"I'm sorry, my boy." All Might murmured.

He placed the ornament in front of Izuku as Midnight and Present Mic attached their talismans to him. He screamed out in pain as he felt flames burning his arms. All Might stuck his talisman onto Izuku's forehead as he murmured a small ritual. The played card dispersed as the spirit was sucked into the ornament, leaving no traces behind. Nezu picked up the ornament and jumped up to Present Mic's shoulder. He turned to the students.

"I'm sorry you had to witness that. But it's for the best that Izuku is left sealed. He's far to dangerous to be let out," he said before turning to Aizawa. "I expect you to punish the students who released him. That is all."

They left the classroom, leaving 19 students and their teacher to their thoughts.