The Game Creator, Delinquent & Movie Star

\Third Person/

As Izuku watched the fight, Katsuki and Shouto destroyed the pillows being thrown aggressively. They finally stopped when they were out of breath, puffing as sweat dripped from their foreheads.

"Damn you Icyhot. You f*cking bastard. Why the f*ck do I have to share a dorm with you?!" Katsuki yelled.

"I should be the one asking you that." Shouto replied, clenching his hands into fists.

"How could this get any worse?" Izuku murmured with a sigh, leaning his head on his hand.

Just then, Katsuki pulled out a bat from nowhere and proceeded to hit Shouto over the head, knocking him down onto the floor. Blood dripped from his forehead as he lay there, motionless.

"What the hell, Kacchan!" Izuku yelled getting up and running over to Shouto.

He picked him up and lay him on his bed. He gave one glare towards Katsuki before heading into the connected bathroom, grabbing the medic supplies. He came back over and started to treat the wound.

"That was too far." He said, bandaging the wound.

"Tch. That bastard deserved it. And if you don't want your skull beat in, I suggest you stay far away from me." Katsuki smirked.

Izuku let out a sigh as he finished patching Shouto up. He placed the medic supplies back in the bathroom before laying on his bed, on his phone.

'Hey! Don't you f*cking ignore me!" Katsuki yelled, stomping over to Izuku.

"Oh, sorry. I thought you wanted me to stay away. That's all I'm doing. But it appears that you don't want me to go far. So which is it?" Izuku said with a sly smile.

"You little sh*t." Bakugou cursed through gritted teeth, clenching his hands.

'Holy crap! What the hell are you doing?!' Izuku mentally screamed. 'Ok, ok. Keep calm. Just ignore him and work on your game. He should go away.'

Izuku went with his mind and grabbed out his laptop from his normal school bag. He turned it on, grabbed his spare glasses and entered his password. As he did so, Katsuki was fuming with rage right beside him. Izuku just opened up file after file, placing his glasses on as he began to work. Katsuki let out a "tch" before walking off. He grabbed his bat and left the dorm, slamming the door close behind him, but not before saying, "f*cking Deku."

"Oh my god that worked." Izuku let go of the breath he was holding as he clutched his chest, feeling his rapidly beating heart.

"Thanks for that." Shouto groaned as he sat up, facing Izuku.

"N-no worries. Did I wake you? Sorry." Izuku replied with a slight bow.

"It's fine. Oh, I never introduced myself. I'm Shou-"

"Shouto Todoroki, correct? The famous movie star who goes by many other names," Izuku finished for him, before covering his mouth as he realized what he did. "S-sorry about that. I get a bit carried away sometimes."

Shouto blinked a few times for laughing. Izuku covered his face from embarrassment.

"Sorry about that," Shouto calmed down. "You sure do know your stuff."

"Yeah. Can remember a lot of stuff. Oh! I should introduce myself. I'm Izuku Midoriya. Though, I'm commonly known as Deku around here." Izuku said.

"Deku? Wait. You're not that famous game creator, are you?" Shouto asked.

"Am I really that famous?"

"Hell yeah! Everyone knows about you. You've created some of the best games out there! You even helped build the VR system in your last year of middle school! You're work is amazing!"

Izuku blushed a bit at being praised by his favourite movie star.

"Thanks. But, I'm not that great. I have many fails during development which leads to bugs. And some of the coding gets corrupted, causing loading failures and-"

"I'm going to stop you right there. Every game creator has those problems. You can't be perfect first go. It takes time. Every job takes time. But I mean, you're 18 and have already created heaps of popular games that the public loves."

"I know, but-"

"No but's. You're an amazing developer. Don't put yourself down."

"Thanks Todo-kun." Izuku covered his mouth at what h just said.

"Todo-kun?" Shouto repeated.

"S-sorry!"

"It's fine."

Just then, the door was bashed open as Katsuki came back inside. He had cuts allover him as well as someone else's blood.

"Kacchan?! What happened?! You didn't get into another fight, did you?" Izuku asked.

"Tch. Leave me the f*ck alone." Katsuki spat.

"No way. You're bleeding!"

"Does it look like I give 2 f*cks? NO!"

Shouto stood up, went behind Katsuki and chopped his neck with his hand, knocking Katsuki out. He grabbed him and slammed him on his bed.

"There. Now you can treat him and I got payback." Shouto said, laying back down on his bed.

"Thanks." Izuku murmured, grabbing the medic supplies again.

He treated all of Katsuki's wounds and cleaned all the blood off. After, he at back down on his bed as he worked on his game.

'What have I gotten myself into?'