Thief

~Third Person~

It was the next morning and the town was in a fit of panic. The Bakugou household was apart of that panic, finding half their food stocks down. Almost all the houses in the town were robbed of their food. Even the castle that watched over them was robbed. Wanted posters were hung up all around, but, they didn't have much info. All it said was: WANTED. Thief around 5' 5¼", dresses in all black, wear's an eye-mask, only comes out at night. Reward: $20 000. There wasn't even a picture of the culprit! Now the town was going crazy, trying to find the thief and trying to get food. As that went on, a group of 6 managed to get away from the panic and find a quiet place elsewhere.

"Man. Yet another robbery." Ochaco sighed.

"But he's only stealing food. Why is that?" Tsuyu said.

"No clue. Have any of you seen him? Like face to face?" Denki asked.

"I have. That f*cking piece of sh*t." Katsuki replied, murmuring the last part to himself.

"You have?! What does he look like?!" Ejirou questioned.

"I didn't get to see his whole face. He covers his eyes with a mask. But, I caught glimpse of curly green hair, four freckles dotting his cheeks and pale skin. That's all I can say." Katsuki said.

"Hmm... I feel like I've seen him somewhere before..." Denki commented, placing a finger to his chin as he raked his memory.

"I feel I have too." Tenya said, crossing his arms over his chest and closing his eyes.

As the group thought about it, another friend came down to join them. He skidded to a halt before sitting down with the group.

"What're you guys doing?" Shouto asked, looking over at the two who were still trying to remember.

"They're trying to remember where they've seen the thief before." Ochaco replied.

"Princy boy finally made it. I heard you also got robbed." Katsuki snickered.

"I won't deny it. But, you too got robbed. So don't act all high and mighty, Bakugou." Shouto

"F*ck you!"

"No thanks."

As Katsuki started muttering unearthly words, the two finally remembered. They jumped up, saying, "follow us! We know where and who the thief is!"

The others stood up and ran after them, rushing passed the huge crowd of adults wanting justice. They slowed down to a walk as they entered an abandoned part of the town. The eastern side was destroyed by a raging fire just years ago, causing all the inhabitants to flee or burn in the flames. They heard movement off to the sides as they cautiously walked along the cracked, stone path. They came to a halt in the center of the small, rundown town.

"Hello? Anyone here?" Denki called out, his voice echoing around the place.

"What the hell do you want here?!" A child's voice replied.

"We just want to talk with someone." Tenya said.

A shadowed figure jumped out and over some rubble, slowly inching closer to the group of teens. Going into the light, the teens got a good look at the kid. He was around 6, wore a plain light grey shirt, dark grey pants, black shoes and a red hat with yellow horns covering his black, messy hair. He glared up at the group, hands balled into fists as he grit his teeth.

"Why should I do what you want?" He spat.

"We just want to talk. We don't want to cause any unnecessary trouble." Ochaco said, crouching down to the kids level.

Another figure ran out, stopped behind the kid. It was a girl with long light grey hair, wearing a red dress. She whispered something to the boy, still hiding behind him. The kid breathed out an irritated sigh as he said, "who do you want to talk with?"

"I believe his name is Izuku." Denki said, causing both kids eyes to widen.

They turned around and started murmuring things to each other. The teens all looked at each other in confusion before turning their gazes back down to the kids. They turned back round, staring up at the group as they said, "stay here. We'll go get him," before running off back into the rubble.

The group did as they were told, sitting down on the rusty ground as they waited...
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
"Hello. You wanted to talk with me?"

Denki and Tenya stood up, a slight glare in their eyes as they gazed across at the male who spoke. He wore a white shirt with a green vest over the top, long grey pants, red shoes and white gloves. He had wild forest green hair and equally green eyes full of life. A small smile graced his lips as he gazed over at the group.

"Yeah, we did. We have a few questions for you." Denki replied.

The two kids from before hid themselves behind Izuku's legs, tugging on his pants to gain his attention. He crouched down, murmuring something to them before standing back up. The two ran off back into the cover of the burnt down town.

"I have a feeling I know what you're going to ask. But the answer is no." Izuku said, brows narrowing down as his gaze lingered on the two standing.

Wavering, Tenya said, "but we haven't even asked! We could be asking something different."

"They ask away. I'm sure the answer will still be no."

"Fine. Are you, or do you know who the thief is?" Denki asked.

Izuku heaved out a sigh as he replied, "see? It's always the same question. No one comes here unless it's to ask for ransom or if one of us is the thief. We don't know who he is, but, we have a name for him. Shadow. We've never seen his face, but, everyone that asks describes him to look a lot like me. I don't know why or how, but, that's not me. So if that's all, please leave."

As he turned to walk away, Katsuki got up and sped over, gripping onto his shoulder saying, "you're not going anywhere until we're certain you're not him."

"I really didn't want to do this." Izuku sighed, clicking his fingers.

The air filled with blue mist, slowly lulling the teens to sleep. They fell onto the hard pavement, trying to force their eyes to stay open. One by one, they fell into a deep sleep. Katsuki's grip weakened on Izuku as he fell, allowing the smaller boy to move freely.

"You brought this on you're selves. Goodnight now~" He said as Katsuki's eyes finally gave in, falling down as darkness engulfed him.