Thief

Prologue~

It was a cold, still night. The wind blew silently through the air. A figure dresses in black ran skilfully through the dark streets illuminated by a few yellow lights. He wore a mask over his eyes, only allowing the bottom half of his face to be seen. He came to a halt, sticking to a wall as he peered in through a window. No one in sight. He took out a lock-pick and opened the window, careful not to make any sounds. He crept inside, landing on the wooden floorboards of the medieval house.

'They have valuable things just laying around. They're lucky I don't need any. It'd just slow me down.'

He kept low as he strolled into the kitchen, rummaging around cupboards for food. He found all sorts of fruits from apples to banana's and pears. There was also bread and some soup, just laying around. He grabbed those items and threw them into a bag, taking a few buns with him. He opened the fridge and searched through for anything that could last long outside the cold temperature. There was meat, cheese, lettuce, even tomatoes. He took the foods before closing the fridge. He turned to leave when he came face to face with a pair of crimson red eyes.

"And where the f*ck do you think you're going?"

'Crap. Well, time to take action then. God I hate doing this.'

Before the crimson eyed male could react, the thief planted his lips on theirs. The sweetly-toxic taste engulfed the male as he melted into the kiss, eyes half lidded. The thief took that chance and broke apart, jumping back as he bolted for the window. As he closed it shut, running back into the safety of the night, the male regained his composure. He looked around, seeing what the thief had stolen, finding that all his families valuables were safe. Their food stocks were half down, but, that isn't what bothered him. He placed a finger to his lips, tracing round them as the taste lingered.

'Who the hell was that...?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a fantasy au, just if you were wondering