The Maid & Butler Cafe

Prologue~

When Izuku starts to leave school early without reason, some of the students get suspicious. They decide to send a group to follow him. That group consisted of Katsuki, Shouto, Ejirou and Denki. What they find not only shocks them but makes them even more curious to get to the bottom of all this.

*^* Katsuki's P.O.V *^*

"Sorry guys. I got somewhere to be. See you tomorrow." The nerd left in a hurry.

"The f*cks his problem?" I murmured.

"Apparently he got a job somewhere." Tsuyu said.

"Do you know what it is?" Denki asked.

"Nope. Not a clue. He hasn't told us anything about it. And he always changes the topic whenever we bring it up." Ochaco replied with a sigh.

"Wanna go spy on him?" Ejirou asked with a slight smirk.

"You shouldn't go spying on other people's personal lives. It disrespectful." Tenya stated.

"Oh shut up, four eyes. Does it look like I care?" I retorted. "Either way, I'm going. Who's joining? I just f*cking want this to be over and done with."

"I'm going!" Ejirou and Denki cheered.

"I'll tag along. Just to make sure you don't do anything stupid." Shouto said.

"Ha? Wanna say that again, Icyhot?" I set off small explosions in my palms as I walked up to him.

"Come on! He's gonna get away! Let's go!" Ejirou said, grabbing us and speeding out of the room.

After about 5 minutes, we found the nerd. We hid behind walls and trees as to not get caught. We followed him all the way up to a new cafe that just opened up. He walked in. We all glanced at each other before walking over till we could see inside the cafe. Izuku left into the staff room. We waited there for what felt like years till he came back out. We all silently gasped at what we saw. Izuku, the shy nerd, was in a butler outfit and serving customers like an expert.

"What the f*ck..." I murmured as I watched him taking some orders.

"Let's go in there." Denki said, getting up from his hiding spot.

"Wait up! I wanna come!" Ejirou called as he followed the dumba$$ out and over to the cafe.

"Guess we have no choice." Shouto sighed as he followed.

I let out a 'tch' as I followed them. We opened the door, hearing the bell chime. Izuku walked over to us and greeted us with a smile.

"Welcome to 'Cafe Yorokobi'. Please follow me to your table."