2 Teachers 1 Student

>^< Izuku's P.O.V >^<

I left the classroom once All Might called me. I closed the door and turned to my Idol, as well as mentor.

"Young Midoriya. Be careful when asked about your quirk, alright. And also be careful around those two teachers. There's just something, strange, about those two." All Might said.

"A-alright." I nodded.

"You can go back in now. Have a good lesson!" All Might sped off, leaving me there.

I breathed out a sigh before re-entering the classroom. I walked back over to my seat and waited for the lesson to finish.

*One boring lesson later*

It was finally lunch time. Everyone packed up their things and headed outside. I packed up my things and was about to leave when Shouto and Katsuki called me back. I waved off to Uraraka and Iida as they closed the doors. It was just me and the two teachers. Aizawa was still asleep, so, it's basically just us.

"Hello Midoriya," Shouto greeted with a small smile.

"Good afternoon sensei's." I greeted back.

"We have a few questions we'd like to know." Shouto said.

"First off, what's you're quirk? All might took you out before you could answer." Katsuki asked.

"Well, I can't really say it, sorry." I said, bowing a little.

I felt a hand on my hair and a hand on my chin, lifting up my head.

"Don't worry about it." Shouto smiled down at me.

I couldn't help but smile back, a closed eye smile.

'What was All Might so worried about?These two are fine. I'm sure there's nothing to worry abo-'

My thoughts were interrupted by a pair of lips on my own. My eyes shot open in shock, seeing Shouto's face right in front of mine. I felt my face heat up, turning red from ear to ear. He bit my lip, making me yelp a bit. He took that chance to slip his tongue in, exploring my mouth.

"Dammit, Icyhot. Would you stop hitting on your students?! This is why we keep getting kicked out." Katsuki said.

Shouto parted and turned to Katsuki, saying, "no, it's because you keep beating the people up who can't do things you deem as 'simple'."

"What'd you say?!" Katsuki yelled, setting off explosions in his hands.

"You heard me," Shouto replied, removing his hands from my head. "You're the reason we keep getting kicked out. Unlike you, I treat my students with love and respect."

"Respect my ass. You just make out with your students and then blackmail them into not telling anyone and to keep this 'relationship' up." Katsuki said.

'What? Blackmail? Is he gonna do that to me?!' I started to freak out.

"Don't just to conclusions, Bakugou. That's not what happens."

"Oh really? Why don't you ask the other students you've f*cked throughout the year, huh?"

"Not like you do anything different. You've f*cked just as many as I have."

"Haa? Just what are you getting at, Icyhot?"

"Simple. You and I both know it. I'm sure I don't have to say it aloud." Shouto gestured his head to me.

"Tch. Like hell," Katsuki turned to me and leaned down to my ear. "Whatever you do, stay far away from this freak and don't answer and of his emails, got it?"

I nodded my head, though slightly confused.

"Leave now. Or you'll miss all of lunch." Katsuki said before turning back to Shouto who looked like he was full of rage.

I grabbed my things and quickly left. I ran down to the cafeteria and ordered my lunch before searching round for my friends. I found them and sat down next to Iida with a small sigh of relief.

"That took a long time. What did they want to talk about?" Uraraka asked.

"Nothing important. Anyway, what'd I miss?" I replied.

"We we're just talking about summer vacation. It's only three weeks away! I can't wait! Oh, and my family and I are going to Hawaii for a week. It's gonna be so much fun!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"My families going to our vacation house just off the coast." Iida said.

"Cool! I'm not sure what we'll be doing. Though, it seems like mom has something planned that she's keeping secret." I said.

*With Katsuki and Shouto, after Izuku left*

"What the hell was that for?" Shouto asked, trying to control his urge to punch Katsuki right there and then.

"You of all people should know. I've seen what you've done to others. I'm not about to get fired from another job because you f*cked another student." Katsuki replies.

Shouto slammed his fist down on a table, glaring at the ash blonde male.

"You're just trying to keep him all to yourself." Shouto said through gritted teeth.

"Well, I'm not just about to let you take him from me that easily. You always go for the ones I like. That's what I can't stand." Katsuki replied.

"That's what I love doing~ teasing you by taking the people you want for yourself," Shouto smirked. "And that's what's going to happen again. You can't stop me."

"We'll see about that," Katsuki smirked himself. "Maybe I'll be the one to steal him from you."

"Like hell."

"Wanna bet on it?"

"What're we betting?"

"The winner commands the loser to do any one thing."

"Hmm. That'll work. When do we start?"

"Tomorrow morning."

"Till then."