Cats & Dogs

*^* Izuku's P.O.V *^*

I covered my eyes with my hands, turning my head away from the two guys staring down at me.

"W-w-what just h-happened?! W-who are y-y-you t-two?" I stuttered, feeling my face heat up.

"Sorry about that. When we touch hot water, we change."

I was lifted up, back to my feet. My hands were taken away from my face and had it turned to face the multi coloured male. He leaned down, pressing his lips against mine. I was in to much shock to do anything. He parted, only to have a hand push his face back. The ash blonde wrapped an arm around my waist and held me close, a growl echoing from his throats as he glared at the taller male.

"Back off." He said.

"He's not yours." They replied.

"C-could you two just a-answer my q-question, p-please?" I stuttered, trying to keep my gaze up.

"Oh, sorry about that. I'm Shouto Todoroki. The dog holding you is Katsuki Bakugou. And you are?" The cat replied.

"I-Izuku Mi-Midoriya," I said. "C-could you let g-go now?"

Katsuki let out a low growl, but, complied. I grabbed two towels and threw them to the two, staring at the wall.

"Oi, Deku!" Katsuki started.

"D-Deku?" I repeated. "T-that isn't my n-name."

"Whatever. Now, we need clothes." Katsuki replied.

"R-r-right." I stuttered, reaching out my hand to open the door, but was pulled back into a hug.

"Unless~" Shouto whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. "You want us to stay like this~"

I broke from the hug, face as bright as a tomato, as I left. I heard Shouto chuckled behind me as he and Katsuki followed me. We entered my room as I rummaged through my wardrobe, searching for clothes that should hopefully fit them. Finally, I found some clothes and tossed them to them. I looked at my watch, seeing it was 2:50.

"Guess I missed it then." I murmured, heaving out a large sigh.

Yeah, it was still playing, but, I missed the part I wanted to see.

"Missed what?" Shouto asked as I turned around to face them, only to regret doing so as they were struggling to pull up their pants.

"N-n-nothing much!" I covered my face with my hands, face turning ten shades darker, somehow. "J-just a s-show. C-could you two p-please h-hurry up and f-f-finish c-changing?"

A hand grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at the ash blonde dog. He wore a smug smirk on his face, staring into my eyes like he was seeing through my soul.

"Uhh... d-do you guys w-wanna w-w-watch s-something?" I asked.

"Sure." Shouto agreed.

Katsuki let go and we headed downstairs. They looked through the movies I had before agreeing on one to watch. We all sat on the lounge, Katsuki laying his head on my lap as Shouto rested his head on my own. We started the movie, and I was scared sh*tless.

'Why did they choose 'The Conjuring'?' I mentally cried, clinging onto the two.

*One scream fest later...*

Katsuki and Shouto were laughing their heads off as I buried my face in a pillow. Katsuki took the pillow away and picked me up bridal style. He carried me all the way to my room. He dumped me on my bed before crawling in beside me, wrapping his arms around my waist. Shouto crawled in on the other side of me, holding me close in a protective manner.

"Goodnight, Kacchan, Shouchan." I murmured, planting a kiss on their foreheads.

"Goodnight Izu/Deku."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I woke up to the sound of scrapping outside my house. I removed the arms that bound me and got out of bed. I headed downstairs and opened the door, only to be hit with the sound of heavy rainfall. I looked down, seeing a red dog, shivering from the cold. I picked the dog up and closed the door.

"I'm guessing you're also a hybrid?" I asked.

The dog nodded a bit as I entered the bathroom. I ran some warm water before placing the dog inside. Smoke filled the room before settling down. In its place was a redhead male with the sharpest teeth I've ever seen.

"Thanks man." He said, showing me a toothy smile.

"No w-worries. By the way, w-what's your name?" I asked.

"Ejirou Kirishima. And are you alright? You're stuttering a lot."

"I-I'm fine. I-it's just..." I trailed off, looking away from Ejirou.

He finally noticed and grabbed a towel, saying, "sorry about that."

We left the bathroom and headed over to my bedroom. I grabbed some more clothes for him. He quickly pulled it on, struggling a bit as my clothes are smaller on him. I turned round, seeing both Katsuki and Shouto awake and glaring at Ejirou who was glaring back.

"What's going on?" I asked, confused.

"What the hell is Sh*tty hair doing here?!" Katsuki yelled.

"C-calm down, K-Kacchan." I stuttered.

"Why should I?!" Katsuki yelled, ears and tail standing on end.

I hid behind Shouto, tears pricking my eyes. Katsuki calmed down, a look of guilt in his eyes.

"Sorry..." he murmured.

"I-its fine. L-let's j-just get some s-sleep." I said.

Luckily, my bed was large enough for all four of us, just barely though. Katsuki was on my left, Kirishima on my right and Shouto next to him. It was peaceful. I fell asleep pretty quick, comforted by the three that held me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n - I've been continuing this in my head and I've added, in this order, Shinsou (cat), Testutetsu (dog), Monoma (cat) and Denki (dog).
I really wanna see someone make this into their own story, which I think will turn out great!
That's all. Kitty-chan out! 💖