On the Run

Prologue~

'Just evaded then. That was too close for comfort. Man. I hate being the last of my kind. This is so frustrating!' Izuku mentally yelled. 'Uggghhhh... welp. There's a supermarket up ahead. Been meaning to get some more food. I starving.'

Izuku headed into the supermarket, keeping his head low as his ears lay flat on the hood covering his hair. He walked into the second section and knelled down, eyes scanning across the rows of food laid out. He felt a tug at his ears. He looked up, seeing a kid pulling his ears.

"Milo!" An older woman grabbed the kid before he could do more damage. "Sorry about that."

"It's fine. It's happens a lot." Izuku replied before turning back.

He grabbed a bag of chips and an apple, as well as a water bottle. He bought all the things and exited the building, stuffing the water and chips in his jacket as he bit into the apple. An ear perked up at the sound of police sirens in the distance. Heaving out a heavy sigh, Izuku placed the apple in his mouth before changing his feet to rabbit and jumping up on top of the supermarket. His toxic green eyes scanned the area, spotting the police not to far away.

'Guess it's time to bounce.'

Izuku leaped off the building's roof, landing on the next one over. He continued this process about a quarter through the city before finally jumping down into an alleyway. He pulled out the water bottle and gulped down half of it. Breathing out a sigh of relief, he slouched down against the wall, sliding down till he was on the ground.

"Finally I can rest." He murmured, ears flopping down over his head as he curled up into a ball.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.
.
"Hey. Are you okay?"

BNHA Story Idea'sOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara