MPD

^Third Person^

School had finished, allowing everyone freedom for 2 whole days. Izuku collapsed down on his bed, closing his eyes before jumping into his head where his other personalities were.

"Hey! What's happening now?" He asked as he sat down on the couch that occupied the centre of the space.

"Jack still wants something or someone to beat up. Hito is resting in his 'room'. Lotus is over there playing with some All Might toys while I'm working on some documents. Rasco is the same as usual." Kazano replied, glancing up from his laptop once before typing away on the laptop again.

"AAAAARRRRGGGG!!! LET ME FIGHT!!!" Jack yelled as he destroyed yet another punching-bag.

His fists were bleeding, red eyes glowing with anger. Hito kicked his door open, casually strolling over to Jack before hitting him on the neck, knocking him out. He picked the crazed personality up, threw Izuku a piece sign, before walking off to dump Jack in his room. Izuku heaved out a heavy sigh as he sunk into the cushions.

-Outside-

Katsuki and Shouto were headed for Izuku's room to check up on their boyfriend. What? They're cute together. Anyway, they reached his door and entered, not bothering to knock cause no one gives a sh*- I'm, sorry, I'll continue now. They entered his room, gazes trailing down from all the All Might merch to the sleeping greenette. They sat down beside him, brushing hair away from his face as they stared down at their adorable cinnamon roll. They both planted a kiss on his cheeks, causing him to wake up. But, his eyes were violet? He stared up at them for a few moments before blinking, eyes changing back to green. A huge smile broke out on his face as he hugged the two confused males.

"Hey Kacchan! Shouchan!" Izuku greeted them as he let go.

"...Why were your eyes different...?" Katsuki asked.

"Hmm? What're you talking about?" Izuku asked, tilting his head to the side in confusion.

The two looked at each other before shrugging it off. Izuku gave them both a quick peck on the lips as he smiled a closed eye smile.

-In Head-

"Hito-kun! You almost got us caught!" Lotus yelled.

"Hey, hey. Don't blame me. Izuku wasn't in control so I took over to stop whoever was in the room." Hito replied.

"I understand your intentions, but for leverage sake, don't do that again. Let Izuku be the one to decide what to do in this situation." Kazano said, pushing his glasses up as he typed away on his laptop.

"I will. Don't worry." Hito reassured him.

"Good. Now, we might need Jack. Rasco's getting restless in there." Kazano gestured to the 'room' that Rasco was held in.

"I'll go get him!" Lotus volunteered, leaving his action figures to wake up the crazy personality.

-Back Outside-

Katsuki and Shouto took Izuku out into the living quarters of the dorm to watch a movie. Izuku sat in the middle with Katsuki on his left and Shouto on his right. They picked the movie 'Coraline'. Katsuki lay his head on Izuku's lap as Shouto leaned his head atop of Izuku's. They started to movie.

'A horror movie?! Why?!' Lotus whined, fear evident in his voice.

'It'll be fine, Lotus.' Hito tried to reason with the kid.

Loud banging could be heard from Rasco's 'room'. Jack was currently trying to stabilise the depressed personality who was having a sort of panic attack.

"Is Rasco ok?" Izuku murmured so his two boyfriends wouldn't hear him.

'He'll be fine. Just block them out and enjoy the movie.' Kazano replied, still on his laptop.

"Alright then." Izuku agreed, shutting them out as he focused on the movie.

Unaware to him, both males heard him speaking. The thoughts on their mind: 'who's Rasco and who is he talking to?' They made no attempt at saying these aloud and instead focused back on the movie at hand.

*After Movie*

Izuku was hiding his face in Shouto's neck as the taller male stroked his hair to calm him down.

'That was scaryyyyyy!!!' Lotus cried as Kazano tried to calm him down.

'Ha? Jeez, you f*cking whimp. That wasn't even creepy.' Jack said.

He calmed Rasco down and joined the others in watching the movie.

'But the motherrrrr!! She was so creeeeeeeepy!!' Lotus whined, hitting the ground as he wailed.

Jack groaned as he slugged away. Hito heaved out a sigh as he left to his 'room'. Kazano picked Lotus up and took him to his 'room' before heading to his own.

Izuku calmed down, removing himself from Shouto. The three stood up before Katsuki sweeped Izuku up so he was carrying the greenette bridal style, causing him to blush madly. Katsuki just smirked as he walked off, Shouto following close behind. They headed up to Izuku's room and entered. Katsuki basically threw Izuku onto the bed before crawling in on his left, Shouto taking the right. Izuku pulled the covers over them as they got comfortable, the ash-blonde and bi-haired males wrapping their arms around the greenette protectively.

"Izuku," Shouto started, gaining the greenette's attention. "Who were you talking to when the movie started? Who's Rasco?"

Izuku stiffened.

'They heard.' He thought, sweat forming on his forehead.

'Ah sh*t. Now what do we do?' Jack asked. 'Kazano. Got any suggestions?'

'Hmm... we have a few. Either tell the truth, lie or try to find a way out of answering. Let me out.' Kazano replied.

Izuku blinked, his eyes gaining a tint of silver to them. He heaved out a sigh as he started talking, going with telling the truth.

"Well... I have this kind of disorder called MPD, or 'multi personality disorder'. It's basically when I have multiple personalities that I can switch between," Izuku/Kazano explained. "There are six including me. The others are Kazano, Jack, Hito, Lotus and Rasco."

"Is that why your eyes were violet earlier?" Katsuki asked.

"Yeah. Yellow means that Lotus is out. He's the childlike one. Red means Jack's out. He's more of a crazed, almost psychopathic personality. Silver is Kazano. He's the intelligent one, though, he doesn't come out often. Violet is Hito. He's the calm, relaxed one. And lastly, Rasco. He has grey/black eyes. He's the sad one."

Kazano left back into Izuku's head. The two other males looked at each other in confusion but understanding.

'Oh no. They think I'm weird now. Like everyone else I told.' Izuku thought, taking the pillow and shoving it on his face.

The others felt Rasco's presence increasing.

'Sh*t. Someone. Restrain Izuku before he lets Rasco free!' Jack yelled as panic started to rise in his throat.

'Izuku! Get back in here right now.' Hito demanded as he felt the panic rising.

Izuku was blocking them out, shoving the pillow further onto his face as he waited for a response from his boyfriends.

"Izuku... look at us..." Katsuki stern voice brought Izuku back, bringing the pillow down so his eyes were shown.

The colour had dulled down. He held his breath in anticipation, waiting for what they'd say.