In the Stars

•~Shouto's P.O.V~•

I was jolted awake by a hyperactive Denki who supposedly woke everyone else up. Everyone quickly changed into uniform and headed into the school, right up to 1A. The girls went on ahead so they could prepare everything, but, when we reached the room, we found all of them surrounding something. Or rather, someone.

"W-who a-are you?" A petty little voice squeaked out from the centre of the circle.

"We should be asking you that. What're you doing in the school?" Jirou asked.

"Better yet, how'd you even get in?" Momo added.

I pushed through the crowd, coming to a halt as the front. My gaze trailed over a boy who seemed around my age, curly green hair, bright green eyes, four freckles dotting his cheeks, light pink blush dusting his face and pale skin. He wore a white kimono that seemed to glow in the sunlight. Little stars danced around him, glowing bright.

"You're not from here, are you?" I asked, earning a nod in response. "Where are you from?"

"Y-you've heard of the s-star people, r-right?" He replied.

I nodded before it clicked in, causing me to stare at him wide-eyed, jaw dropped. The others also got it, eyes filled with shock.

"There's no f*cking way. That's just a f*cking myth!" Katsuki exclaimed, causing the boy to flinch back.

"...b-b-but w-we're r-real... y-you j-j-just h-haven't s-seen u-us." He stuttered out, visibility shaking in fear.

Katsuki pushes past everyone and stalked up to the boy, slowly clenching his fists, a scowl crossing his face. About half a metre away from him, a light barrier appeared out of nowhere, protecting the boy. Katsuki was sent back into the wall, leaving a crater. The barrier disappeared.

"A-are you o-ok?" The boy frantically exclaimed, panic evident in his voice. "I-I didn't mea-"

"SHADDUP!!" Katsuki yelled.

"Quiet down."

We all turned to the door as Aizawa entered. He looked up, eyes falling on the boy. He dropped the papers he was holding, face paling like he'd just seen a ghost. He took a step back, trying to regain his composure.

"Sir?" Mina asked, watching as Aizawa sprinted out of the classroom.

I think he went next door as there was a lot of commotion. The whole of the other class entered, eyes sparkling as they landed on the greenette. Startled, he hid behind the closest person, that being me. He gripped onto my clothing with shaky hands, peering round at the people who stared at him.

"Are you alright?" I asked, keeping my voice low and soft.

"I-I'm not use to so m-much attention. O-or human interaction." He stuttered.

I pet his head in a soothing manner, trying to calm him down. It seemed to work as his shaking lessened. As the classes and teachers asked questions, I took the greenette out of the classroom. Once outside, he let go of my clothing and let out a sigh of relief.

"By the way. What's your name?" I asked, curiosity taking over.

"I-Izuku M-Midoriya. What's y-yours?" He stuttered out.

"Shouto Todoroki. And, are you really one of the star people?"

He nodded, fiddling with his fingers as he looked away.

"The legend, it says you guys only come down if they have chosen a human soulmate. Have you already chosen someone?" I asked.

"W-well... kinda..."

"Kinda? What do you mean by that?"

"Us star people don't really choose our soulmate. We search for them above and, once we found them, go down to them. We can tell as our soulmate has a spark when we see them. They can't see it until we touch them. So, even if we find our soulmate, we don't tend to, well, bond."

"Alright. Do you know who your soulmate is?"

"The thing is..." he trailed off, looking to the side as he scratched his cheek. "When I found them, it turned out that I... had more... than... 1..."

"..." I was silent.

More than one? How many? I thought they could only have 1 soulmate. Guess not.

"H-how many do you have?" I asked.

"Three... and they all go here..."

Before I could question him anymore, everyone burst out of the classroom, scrambling over to Izuku. Ochaco grabbed his hands and started shaking them up and down rapidly, squealing like a fangirl as she jumped up and down.

"Who are they?!" She squealed, landing on the ground as she stared at him intensely.

"Y-y-you heard m-me?" Izuku asked, fave flushing bright red.

Before she could respond, Izuku was taken away by Shinso, carrying him bridal style down the hallway.

"GET HIM!!" Ochaco yelled, storming after him with the girls and most boys right behind her.

Shinso rounded corner after corner, losing us pretty quickly. Still, we marched on.

*With Shinso*

Huffing out sharp breaths, Shinso places Izuku down as he leaned against a wall. They were currently hiding in a dark classroom. Shinso slid down to the ground, causing Izuku to panic a bit.

"W-why did you d-do that?" He stuttered, kneeling down as he placed his cold hand against Shinso's head.

"You looked like you were in trouble." Shinso replied, relaxing into Izuku's touch.

"Thank you."

"Not a problem. I know this might be personal, but, who are your soulmates?"

"...w-well... the hothead Katsuki Bakugou... Shouto Todoroki and... and you..." Izuku looked to the side, scratching the back of his head.

Shinso looked at him in shock and surprise. One of his soulmates?

"If that's the case, I hope you won't mind me doing this." He said, causing Izuku to turn back to him.

"Doing wha- hmph!" Shinso placed his lips on Izuku's, holding the nape of his neck to deepen the kiss.

Izuku's face reddened as his eyes widened. He slowly closed his eyes as he melted into the kiss. Shinso parted after a few more seconds. Izuku's face was as red as a tomato, causing a smirk to cross Shinso's face. He placed a hand on his hair and started petting him.

"Was that your first kiss?" Shinso's smirk grew a bit as Izuku looked away. "I'm going to take that as a yes."