Jealousy

*Izuku's P.O.V*

I walked into U.A. and headed into my classroom 1-A.

"Good morning everyone!" I greeted with my usual large smile.

"Morning Midoriya/Deku-kun!" They greeted back with smiles of their own.

Though, a few stood out more then the others. Kiri-kun's smile was almost as big as mine. Shouchan's put on a smile, which is really rare. Even Kacchan had a small smile on his face. Though, when he saw I noticed it, he replaced it with a scowl immediately. I walked over to Uraraka and Iida as we waited for class to start up.

Finally, after what felt like hours of waiting, Aizawa showed up in his usual yellow sleeping bag. He stepped out and headed to the front of the classroom.

"Grab your costumes and change. We're heading out for hero practise." Was all he said before leaving the room again.

We all grabbed our suits and headed down to the changing rooms. As we changed, I felt three pairs of eyes watching my every move.
(Can you guess who? Kiri, Shou and Kacchan. What're they thinking? 'Holy sh*t he's ripped! I want him all to myself right now. I just wanna grab his as- okay, okay! Your heard enough. Back to the story). I decided to ignore it and finished changing. I headed out with Iida who had finished before everyone else. We waited with Aizawa for about 5 more minutes till everyone was out. We all walked over to one of the training grounds as Aizawa started talking.

"Alright. Get in groups of four. We'll be doing a team exercise rescue mission. One person in each group will play as the injured and the other three will work together to rescue them. There will be fake villains along the way that you'll have to fight. You have five minutes to work this out and we'll switch it round." Aizawa explained.

"Yo/hey Midoriya/Deku! You wanna work together?" Kiri-kun, Shouchan and Kacchan all came up to me.

"I uhh... w-we can all work together!" I said.

They all glared at each other. I mean, I can understand Kacchan, I guess Shouchan too, but Kiri-kun?! He's always cheerful and never glares at anyone! Now I'm just confused.
(Their minds: Stay the hell away from Midoriya/Deku before you die...)

"So then. Who's the injured?" I asked, trying to stop their glares.

"Rock Paper Scissors will decide." Kiri-kun said.

We all nodded in agreement.

"Rock! Paper! Scissors! Shoot!" I called, throwing out rock.

Kacchan also did rock, Kiri-kun did scissors and so did Shouchan. Shouchan and Kiri-kun did it again. Shouchan threw out paper and Kiri-kun threw rock. Kacchan and I did it again. I threw out scissors while Kacchan threw out paper.

"So Kiri-kun, Shouchan, Kacchan me. Alright. Kiri-kun, go find a spot." I said.

Kiri-kun nodded and left. People from other teams also left to find spots.

"Alright. You have five minutes to rescue them. Either fight or avoid the villains to get to them. Time starts now." Aizawa explained as he started a timer.

Short summary of how it went: Kacchan exploded everything and completely destroyed the robots acting as villains, all the while screaming at the top of his lungs, "DIIIEEE!!!" Shouchan created an Ice path for us to follow and I rescued Kiri-kun, picking him up on my back and running back to the start.

Same deal with Shouchan's except Kiri-kun helped fight to villains with Kacchan, who destroyed the ground in the process while still screaming "DIE!" as I did the rescue part.

Kacchan's was more settled with Shouchan and Kiri-kun keeping the villains at bay. I blew up a few of them with One for All before picking up Kacchan. The strange thing was, as I was running back to the start, he didn't scream or yelled, but, I instead felt him nuzzle his face into the back of my neck. It was weird, yet, comforting. I'm pretty sure my face was completely red by then.

Finally, it was my turn. I ran off to a spot to act as an injured person. Suddenly, I heard a bunch of alarms go off. I stood up and looked round, only to be hit hard on the head, knocking me out...

*Third Person*

"Where's Deku?!" Katsuki yelled, running with Ejirou and Shouto to find their lost teammate/friend/crush.

"MIDORIYA!!" Ejirou exclaimed, seeing said greenette getting knocked out by a familiar villain.

"Dabi..." Shouto murmured as a dark aura surrounded him.

"Long time no see, Shouto. Don't mind me, just taking my prize." Dabi smirked, picking Izuku up bridal style.

"You better give him back before I murder you." Shouto said through gritted teeth.

"Hmm... I think not. He's coming with me." Dabi said as he leaned down to Izuku's face.

"DON'T YOU F*CKING DARE!!" Katsuki yelled, setting off explosions as he launched himself at Dabi.

Dabi only smirked wider as he planted a kiss on Izuku's lips. He jumped out of the way as Katsuki exploded past. A portal opened up behind him. Shouto and Ejirou sprinted forward, Shouto shooting out pillars of ice and fire. Katsuki came back round and blasted himself forward, ready to kill Dabi.

"It was nice to see you again, Shouto." Dabi said as he stepped inside the portal, disappearing.

"MIDORIYA/DEKU!!!"

They all collapsed to their knees, staring at the ground with blank expressions.

"What's going on here? What happened?" Aizawa asked as he made his way over to the three.

"Midoriya is..." Shouto started, but, couldn't bring himself to finish.

"Deku's gone..." Katsuki said it for him.

"What?! Midoriya's gone?! How?" Aizawa asked, obviously shocked.

Ejirou explained what happened quickly. Aizawa let out a large sigh before getting them back up and to school. They all changed back to their uniforms and entered the classroom.

"As you can see, Midoriya is gone," Aizawa started. "He's... he's been taken by the villains."