Suicidal

*#* Katsuki's P.O.V *#*

"DEKUUUUUUUU!!!" I yelled at Izuku who shuddered before walking into the classroom, ignoring me. "GET BACK HERE!!"

He froze where he was. By then, everyone in the room had turned to us. I grabbed Izuku's arm and dragged him out of the room. He flinched at the contact. I slammed the door shut and pushed Izuku up against a wall, keeping an arm on his chest to keep him still.

"What the hell is this?!" I yelled, holding up a bloody razor.

"..." he didn't respond.

He didn't even look at me. I removed my arm, allowing him to move. Before he could walk away, I grabbed his arm and pushed up his sleeve, revealing a bunch of cuts. Some were new, others slowly healing over a long period of time.

"What the hell have you been doing?" I asked, softening my tone.

He kept quiet.

"ANSWER ME DAMMIT!" I yelled.

"What's going on out here?" Iida asked as he came out the classroom.

Izuku took his arm out of my grip and rolled his sleeve back down. He walked back into the classroom, not wanting to linger there anymore.

"What was that about?" Iida asked, walking over to me.

I showed Iida the razor, in which he just stared at me in confusion.

"He's been cutting..." I murmured.

"He's been what?!" Iida exclaimed.

He ran into the classroom, rushing over to Izuku who was startled. He grabbed his arm and pushed the sleeve up. Izuku tried to pull away, but, Iida kept a tight grasp.

"Midoriya," Iida started gently, looking down at Izuku in concern. "Why have you been doing this?"

Izuku looked away. At that, the rest of the class came over. They stare down at the many cuts in shock and disbelief.

"Deku-kun?" Uraraka murmured.

"Why are you doing this to yourself?" Kirishima asked.

"How long has this been going on for?" Denki said.

"..." Izuku remained silent.

"Dammit Deku! Just answer the damn questions!" I yelled, slamming my fist down on his table, startling him.

"...it's because of... you..." he murmured.

"What?" I asked, leaning down to him.

"I said it's because of you, Kacchan! You're the reason I've been doing this!" Izuku yelled as he stood up, catching us all off guard. "Do you know how painful it is to not only be hurt physically, but mentally as well? Do you know the amount of times you've crushed my heart and made me feel like nothing?! Do you?! Of course not! Being born quirkless was bad enough, but you just had to go and rub it in my face! Even after all that, there was still some hope left in me. But what happened broke me even more?"

His words got to me. They got to all of us. Even Aizawa and All Might who just walked in.

"All Might's words broke me too! I had one simple dream, and you had to go and crush it! You drove me to contemplate suicide! Do you know how painful it is to think that your worthless, that no one wants you, that no one cares about you?! No! Cause you've gotten everything you ever wanted! And what am I left with? Nothing! There were so many times I just wanted to end it all. But, I didn't."

I didn't know what to say to this. No one did.

"One thought kept me going. That one day, this'll all change. That I'll finally get what I wanted. That my dream will come true! But now. You've driven me to insanity. It's about time you got what you wanted."

He ran out of the classroom, pushing passed everyone. He shut the door behind him as he left. We were all frozen there, staring either at the ground or after him in shock.

"D-did I really... crush his dreams?" All Might asked, turning to face me.

Everyone turned to me. What could I say? I was in complete shock. What do you do in this situation?

"Bakugou?" Sero said.

"...this isn't your fault, All Might... it's... it's all on me..." I replied with a heavy sigh. "I-I'll go get him before he does anything..."

I left the classroom in hot pursuit, running all the way up to the roof as I know that's where he'll be. I slammed open the door and ran forwards, grabbing Izuku's hand as he started to fall. He turned to me.

"What're you doing?" He asked, tears staining his cheeks and eyes.

"Saving you! What else?" I replied as I pulled him into a hug. "Look... I-I'm sorry for what I did... and I won't blame you if you can't forgive me... I wouldn't if I were you. But please, keep living. Not for me, but for your friends. For you mother. I don't know what she'd do if she lost you. And I don't want to lose you either." Tears started rolling down my face as I said that.

"You're right. I could never forgive you completely," Izuku started. "I don't want to die yet. But, what good am I if I just put pain on other people? I'm better off gone."

"Snap out of it Izuku!" I yelled, holding him out in front of me, shaking him slightly. "Look at me. Please."

He turned his head till his eyes locked with mine.

"If you die, you'll break your mother, no, everyone's hearts! We care for you, don't you see that? Please. Live on for them."

"But... I don't think I can..."

"Please! I begging you! Don't throw away your life like this."

"..."

"Please..."

I let go of him, waiting for a response. Instead, he hugged me, burying his face in my chest as he cried. I hugged back, petting his hair to calm him down.

'Thank you.' I mentally sighed in relief.

I ended up giving him a piggyback ride back down to the classroom as he didn't want to walk and face everyone yet. I just complied.

"Thank you, Katsuki." He murmured.

A small smile crossed my lips as I opened the classroom door.