Which Side

^-^Izuku's P.O.V^-^

"Oi, Deku!"

I shuddered at that name. We'd just finished hero training and everyone had already left. I turned around with a smile on my face.

"H-hiya K-Kacchan!" I stuttered.

"This is a one time thing, so don't get use to it." he said, coming up to me.

"W-what do you me-"

I was cut off by him kissing me.

'WHAT?! Kacchan is actually kissing me!' I mentally yelled.

He parted before placing a hand on my head, ruffling my hair. I was glad we were alone in the locker room, otherwise I'd have bolted out of their by now.

"You did good. That's all I have to say." He said before leaving.

I was frozen there for a few moments before snapping back to reality.

"Kacchan... kissed me..." I murmured. "He kissed me?!"

It was last period so I went straight to the dorms. I entered my room before collapsing on my bed, muttering the same thing over and over. I heard a tap on the window. I stood up and opened the window, only to be pulled into a hug.

"Hey Dabi-kun." I smiled, hugging back.

"It's been too long, Izu-chan." Dabi replied.

We broke the hug and he entered the room. We sat on my bed as we started random conversations. Then one topic came up.

"Sorry about the whole, kidnapping Bakugou thing." Dabi murmured.

"It's fine! You had to do it!" I said. "Though, I wish it were me instead..."

"What was that, Izu-chan?" Dabi smirked.

"N-nothing!" I stuttered.

"Are you seriously falling for me?" Dabi chuckled, causing me to turn bright red. "Calm down. I'm just teasing."

"D-don't tease me like that." I said, softly punching his shoulder.

"Serious question. Do you like anyone?"

"How is that a serious question?! And no. I don't."

"Ok, ok. Here's the real question. Do you still want to be a hero?"

"Yes."

"Course you haven't changed your mind yet. But, I won't give up."

"You never have."

Dabi stood up, gave me a hug and planted a kiss on my forehead before leaving with a small 'see ya later'. I close the window and lay down on my bed, staring up at the ceiling with a smile. I closed my eyes to sleep, but was interrupted by a knock. I stood up and walked over, opening the door to see Kacchan, Todoroki and Kirishima.

"Hiya! What's going on?" I said.

"We'd like to know that about you too." Kacchan started.

"Can we talk to you in your room?" Todoroki asked.

I nodded and stepped aside, letting them in. I closed the door and sat on my bed, Kirishima on my right, Todoroki on my left and Kacchan staring directly at me from my chair.

"What did you need to ask?" I asked.

"Who was that just now?" Kacchan said.

"What do you mean?" 'They heard us. I'm so dead.'

"Don't play dumb with us, Deku!" Kacchan yelled.

"There was obviously someone else in here. Who was it?" Kirishima asked.

"No one was in here! I was on my phone." I replied.

"You left your phone in the locker room," Todoroki stated, holding my phone in his hands. "So now, tell us who was here."

I gulped down a lump in my throats as I faced the ground, fiddling with my fingers.

"Midoriya?" Todoroki said.

"Look man. We're just worried about our friend, ok?" Kirishima stated.

"It was..." I took a deep breath. "Dabi..."

"WHAT?!" Kacchan exploded, literally.

I flinched, shuffling to the wall. I curled up in a ball as Todoroki and Kirishima tried to calm Kacchan down.

"WHY THE HELL WERE YOU TALKING TO A VILLAIN?!" Kacchan yelled.

I shrunk down.

"H-he looked o-out for me. He helped me back in J-Junior. I probably wouldn't be here if it weren't for him."

"Midoriya..." Kirishima started.

"What side are you on?" Todoroki asked.

"I-I'm still a hero!" I said, getting up on my knees. "I don't want to become one of them! Trust me! My dream has to always become a hero. I won't throw it away like that! Please believe me!" I was on the verge of tears.

They all looked at each other then at me and back.

'That's it. They don't trust me. Why should they?' I fell back down, head hanging low.

I felt a hand on my shoulder as another lifted my head. My eyes met an icy-blue and grey pair.

"Don't fret. We do trust you, Midoriya. But please, stop talking with him. I don't know what I'd do if you switched sides." He said, murmuring the last part.

He wiped away my tears as he hugged me. I hugged back, thankful that they trust me.

"Thank you, Todo-kun." I murmured, a smile making its way onto my face.

"Promise us you'll stay away from him. If he does contact you, tell us immediately." Kirishima said as Todoroki let go.

I nodded in response. They breathed out sighs of relief before changing the topic.

"Anyway. We came by to ask if you wanted to join everyone in watching a movie!" Kirishima smiled.

"Sure!"

Although that was my answer, I regretted it straight away. Out of all the movies there were to pick...

"GAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!"

"Why 'The Shining'?" I cried.

~_~Dabi's P.O.V~_~

I heard the whole conversation. I had to restrain myself from blasting right in there and burning those three bastards.

'They think they can take Izu-chan away from me, think again. I will claim him and make him a villain. We'll see what you do when that happens.'