My Lullaby

Prologue~

Midoriya Izuku. Ever since he can remember, he's loved music. He's loved to create his own music and sing along with it. Though, he's very shy and only performed in front of his mother and his friend Katsuki. But, his mother died a few years back. After that day, Izuku's never played music or sung again. He left his house in a hurry to find where his mother had been, only to get lost on the way. But, a family found him and took him in.

He's been living with the Todoroki's ever since. He and Todoroki Shouto became close. They were like bothers. Shouto is over protective of Izuku, and constantly asks him to sing or play for him, but, Izuku always refuses.

Now, they're both 15 and have enrolled into the school of U.A. They both passed the exams and are in the same classroom, 1-A. Shouto being Shouto worries about Izuku and if he'll be okay when he can't be there.

"You worry too much. I'll be fine! You need to worry about yourself. Just trust me on this, okay?"

But, on the first day, he sees Katsuki. That's not what worries him though. Katsuki had changed. Become aggressive towards others. Though, when he spotted Izuku, he came over and traps the boy in a tight hug.

"Could you play one more song? For me?"