The Assistants

Prologue~

Izuku Midoriya. The son of a well known company owner, Hisashi Midoriya, who owns companies all around the world. Izuku is in need of an assistant thanks to the work load he has. He has two personalities. One, his usual cheery, child-like self. Two, when he puts his glasses on, a more serious version. He looks pretty much the same from the anime.

Katsuki Bakugou. A rock-star delinquent. He's apart of a famous band known as the 'Flaming Beats'. He's also known as a person who likes to beat up others for sport, which leads those people into hospital. Looks the same as in the anime.

Shouto Todoroki. Movie star and famous idol. Well known to star in some of the most famous, world-wide movies as protagonist or side character. Also a very popular idol that stars in magazines. Looks the same as in the anime.

Katsuki and Shouto are taking a break and are looking for a new job that pays a lot. They stumble across a little job as an assistant for the big shot company, 'Midoriya Inc'. They apply for the job and somehow get in. Now, they're heading up to Izuku's office for their first official meeting as boss and assistants.
(Just to clear up, they're all 20 now)

~Third Person~

Katsuki and Shouto headed up to Izuku's office for the first official meeting. Though, they didn't know it was Izuku who'd be their boss. They reached his front doors and knocked, hearing a "come in" in reply. They opened the door and ventured in, quickly noticing the mess in the room. Stacks of documents lay everywhere, scattered scrunched up paper, piles upon piles of plastic coffee cups stacked up on the desk with hundred more documents yet to be completed. They reverted their attention to the greenette typing away on his laptop as he started filling out more documents, all the while drinking more coffee.

'What did we get ourselves into?' The duo thought, looking at each other than back at the greenette.

Said male looked up at them, locking eye contact.

"Good evening. I'm guessing you're my new assistants, correct?" Izuku smiled over at them.

"Good evening to you too. And yes, we are." Shouto replied.

"Great! Oh, and sorry about the mess. Things get a bit hectic up here." Izuku chuckled a bit.

"It's fine." Shouto said as he walked over to another desk in the room.

Katsuki let out a 'tch' as he followed with Shouto, claiming his own desk. As they set up, Izuku looked over at the clock on the wall, seeing it was 11:30.

"Already? I thought we still had time. Dammit," he murmured, standing up and grabbing a few documents. "I'll be gone for two hours. There are a few stacks near your desks to be completed. Please do those while in gone."

Before the duo could protest, Izuku was gone, closing the doors behind him as he ran down the hallway.

"Guess we have no choice." Katsuki sighed as he and Shouto began their work.