The Ram

Prologue~

"Where the hell am I? God f*cking dammit." Katsuki cursed to himself as he ventured through a dark, thick forest.

The only light that guides him was from his flashlight, leading him down a long, narrow path. His gaze travelled up, seeing the moon rising high in the sky. He heaved out a sigh as he closed his eyes, coming to a stop as he leaned up against a tree.
Rustling.
The sudden sound caught him off guard, causing the ash-blonde to stumble, foot slipping on smooth stone. A yelp escaped his lips as he fell, reaching out for something to grab. A hand. Hand? He looked up with crimson red eyes, seeing bright green ones staring back down at him. The shadowed figure pulled him back up, seemingly without much effort. They helped Katsuki back up onto his feet.

"A-are you alright?" They asked, worry evident in their voice.

"Yeah. Thanks... wait. Who the f*ck are you?" Katsuki replied, shining his light over the figure, removing the shadows that hid them.

They covered their face due to the light, but, the rest of them was quiet noticeable. Old, torn brown clothing tied around them, covering down their arms and legs. Their feet were bare with a few golden rings around their ankles and wrists. Tattoos stretched from their hands up and hidden by the clothing. They finally moved their hands out of the way, allowing the blonde to see their face. Curly green hair, big, bright green eyes, 4 freckles dotting under each eye. But, the things that caught Katsuki's attention the most were the curled horns on either side of their head and the small ears sticking out.

"What the..." he murmured, crimson eyes staring at the horns in awe and confusion.

"Oh these?" The greenette's hands trailed up to the horns, grabbing them. "If you were wondering, they're apart of me. See?"

He tried to pull them off, but to no avail. Katsuki moved a hand up and gripped onto one.

"By the way. What's your name?" He asked, not caring about the fact that Katsuki could try to rip the horn out.

"Bakugou Katsuki."

"I'm Midoriya Izuku. It's nice to meet you, Bakugou Katsuki."