The School's Ghost

Prologue~

Back when U.A. was founded, there was an accident that killed a few workers. Their spirits linger within the school. Most were sealed up, others were exercised and some just disappeared. The teachers hid the ornaments the spirits were sealed in around the school, in secluded spaces. Some were released, but, were taken care of. Now there are only 20 known to reside at the school.

One of these ghosts happens to be our loveable protagonist, Izuku. And after years of being sealed into an ornament, he's finally freed.

Let's start the story~
>-Third Person-<

"Hey Bakugou. Are you sure it's around here? There's just a bunch of old relics." Denki said, following Katsuki around a storage room.

"Just shut up and follow. The only reason I called you here is because of your weird ability to sense things." Katsuki replied.

"My ability is not weird! It's a family ability passed down throughout the generations." Denki retorted.

"Tch. Whatever..." Katsuki murmured, crouching down as he searched through a cupboard. "Here it is."

He tossed Denki a marble white dragon ornament. Denki placed it down on a table and began his inspection. Katsuki watche in silence as Denki lifted it up. He peered on the bottom of the ornament, seeing a talisman. It was almost completely ripped off.

"Hmm... there's defiantly something sealed inside this," He said, turning the Katsuki. "Do you want me to rip this off? Cause I'm not doing that. You can, but, I don't think you should."

He tossed Katsuki the ornament. Katsuki turned it over so he could see the talisman. He looked up at Denki who shrugged.

"If you want to release the spirit inside, do it in the classroom. I'm sure everyone would like to see." Denki suggested.

Katsuki shrugged but agreed. They headed over to the classroom where everyone was still waiting for Aizawa to show up.

"There you two are!" Ejirou said, walking over to them. "Whatcha got, Bakugou?"

"According to DunceFace here, there's a spirit sealed within this." Katsuki replied.

"Really?! I wanna see it!" Mina exclaimed.

"Come on! Open it!" Sero joined in.

Katsuki walked to the centre of the classroom, where he turned the ornament over and grabbed the seal. He ripped off the remains and set it down, backing away as he waited for something to happen.

"Hey, Kaminari. Wasn't there meant to be a spirit or something?" Jirou asked.

"There should be." Denki replied, staring at the ornament in confusion.

He walked up and touched the ornament. A bight green glow erupted from the ornament. The glow flew up from the ornament, before slowly forming into a human like figure. The glow floated to the ground as the glow formed a person. The light settled down, revealing a green-haired boy clocked in a kimono. He opened his eyes, looking up at everyone.

"Good morning everyone!"