Stuck with a Wolf

Prologue~

Katsuki, Shouto and Shinso were on a peaceful plane ride to America when the plane's engine broke. The plane shot down, crashing into the ocean. The three managed to float up to the surface. There was an island nearby, so they swam to it. As they reached it, the collapsed down on the sand, breathing out heavily.

"What. The. Actual. F*ck." Katsuki commented as he sat up.

"That's the last time I'm ever flying with either of you." Shinso said, laying sprawled out on the sand.

"I agree." Shouto nodded as he stared up at the night sky.

They stayed like that for a few more minutes till jumping up, back on their feet. They decided to explore the island, seeing what lived there. As they walked, they caught glimpse of fire.

"Did someone else get stranded here?" Shouto murmured as they inched closer.

They parted through the trees, coming to a halt as they gazed over at the sight before them. Ragged, torn animal furs, long curling claws, snout stretching out, ragged green hair, large ears and tail, and blazing, toxic green eyes.

They stared over at the beast, frozen to their spots

They stared over at the beast, frozen to their spots. The beast's ears perked up as he slowly turned his head, eyes narrowing down as a growl erupted from his throat. He placed down the fish he was eating and extinguished the fire. The darkness fell over the three stunned teens. A growl sounded behind them, causing them to tense up. Before they could react, they were thrown to the ground. A howl of pain sounded around them as the injured creature ran back into the forest. They felt something pick them up and take them somewhere. They were placed on the ground as the fire started up. They sat up, catching an apple that was thrown to them. They looked up at the strange human like wolf who silently ate his fish. Blood oozed out of small wounds inflicted upon him.

"...A-are you alright?" Shinso asked, reaching over to touch him, but the wolf boy flinched back with a growl.

"I'm fine. Just eat."

The teens stared at the beast in shock. He can speak the human language? What is he? Who is he? How long has he been here? What happened to him?