Rare Find

Prologue~

"I'm heading out!"

"Be careful."

"Bring back something good!"

"Will do. See you later!"

Shouto left his house with his fishing gear in hand. He headed out to the cliff edge just north of his house. He set every thing up and sat down, casting his fishing line out. He waited and waited till he felt a tug. He reeled it up, pulling it right out of the water. A large fish came out and landed right in front of him.

"There we go. Natsuo should be happy with this. I'll try to catch another just in case."

He cast his line and waited for a few minutes before feeling a large tug at the line. He pulled up, reeling the line up. It flung up into the air. A giant fish?

"KAAAAAHHHHH!!" A scream erupted from the fish?

'What the...' Shouto thought as the fish came down.

It landed beside him with a large thud. Shouto stood up and looked over at it.

"Owie... that hurt," It said. "What caught me? A hook? Awe man. It caught my tail."

Shouto peered down, seeing a green tail trail up to human skin, showing a green haired male struggling to get up.

"A... mermaid?" I murmured, gaining the attention of the greenette.

"H-huh? A-a-a h-human?!" He exclaimed.

They both stared at each other, shock etched into their faces.

"W-w-who are y-you?" The mermaid asked.

"Uh, T-Todoroki Shouto. Who're you?"

"M-M-Midoriya Iz-Izuku."