Angel Deku

•Third Person•

"Deku?!" Katsuki exclaimed, staring down at the child in his hands. "What're you doing here? And where's Inko?"

"W-we were l-looking for you a-and I g-got l-lost." Izuku cried.

"Umm... Bakugou? You know this kid?" Ejirou asked.

"Oh nah, I'm just talking to a random kid. Course I do, Weird Hair!" Katsuki yelled.

"Kacchan..." Izuku started, gaining the blondes attention. "Why did you move away without telling me?"

"Blame the old hag. She just decided to move and I got no say in the matter." Katsuki replied, letting go of Izuku who stayed in the air with his wings.

"Ahem!" Aizawa gained the students attention. "Bakugou. Who is this child and do you know where his mother is?"

"His name is Izuku Midoriya and no, I don't know where his mother is. But, I might still have her number saved." Katsuki replied, taking out is phone and scrolling through till he found Inko's number. "Hello Inko?"

"Katsuki! Do you know where Izuku is?!" Inko yelled.

"Calm down. He's with me right now."

"He is?! Oh thank god you found him. Sorry to ask this, but, could you look after him for me? Just for today. I got caught up in a villain attack, so I won't be able to collect him."

"It's fine. He should cause too much trouble, anyway."

"Thank you, Katsuki. I'll come by tomorrow. I hope you have a good day now. Bye!"

"Bye," Katsuki hung up and put his phone back in his pocket with a sigh, saying, "Inko got caught up in something, so, Deku will be staying here till tomorrow."

At that, everyone crowded around them, trying to grab Izuku. Izuku just flew up to the ceiling, fear etched into his face as tears pricked his eyes.

"Seriously guys?! He's a kid for god's sake. Can't you see you're scaring him? Jeez. Am I the only one who know a how to handle kids." Katsuki yelled, before calling Izuku back down.

The greenette flew down into Katsuki's arms, gripping onto him like his life depended on it.

"Wow, Bakubro. Didn't pick you to be the kid type. He must really like you." Kirishima joked, earning an explosion to the face.

"Shaddup!" Katsuki yelled, setting off more mini explosions.

"K-Kacchan... p-please stop..." Izuku stuttered, earning a lot of "aww's" from the surrounding teens.

"He's so cuuuute!" Ochaco started fangirling. "Can I hold him?"

Katsuki was about to say something when Izuku stopped him. He flew to a desk as the others came around, reaching out, hugging and petting him.

"He so cute!" The girls fangirled.

"Calm down everyone. We still have a lesson to get through." Aizawa said, causing a wave of groans to arise.

"Hey kid. Do you want to stay here or go to the teachers lounge?" Aizawa asked.

"I-I wanna stay here." Izuku replied.

"Katsuki. You look after him."

At that, Izuku flew over to Katsuki and sat on his lap as the lesson began.

*Time Skip thanks to Izuku's cuteness*

It's now lunchtime and Izuku was clinging to Katsuki. The amount of stares he received caused this. They entered the cafeteria and ordered their food, finding a table. Izuku was on Katsuki's lap as he ate his food. Other members of class 1-A joined them at the table.

"So Izuku. How long have you known Bakugou?" Ejirou asked.

"Since I can remember." Izuku replied.

"Our families are good friends. He's kinda like a younger brother to me." Katsuki added, causing a huge smile to form on Izuku's face.

Denki, who was siting next to them, ruffled up Izuku's curly hair, making it messer than it usually is.

"That reminds me. Since he's staying here, who's room is he staying in?" Mina asked.

"Mine, obviously." Katsuki stated.

"How about we do Jan-Ken-Pon? That'll decide." Sero suggested.

"I said he's with me and that's final." Katsuki said.

"Kacchan... you're being to overprotective again," Izuku stated, earning a few chuckles. "And I've been with you since birth. I wanna make some friends here. Even if they are older than me."

"Tch... fine." Katsuki gave in.

"Yay!" Izuku cheered.

"We'll do Jan-Ken-Pon next lesson when everyone's together." Ejirou smiled.

Lunch finished and they headed back to 1-A. Ejirou told the others what they were doing and started. A few rounds went by when it was up to Katsuki, Ejirou, Shouto and Denki.

"Jan-Ken-Pon!"

Katsuki threw rock, along with Ejirou, as Shouto threw paper and Denki threw scissors. Katsuki and Ejirou ended the little fight as Katsuki threw paper, and Ejirou scissors.

"Yeah!" Ejirou cheered. "Guess you're staying with me, Izuku."

Izuku flew over and hugged Ejirou, burying his face in his chest. Ejirou hugged the younger boy back.

"Guess your happy then." Ejirou chuckled, petting Izuku's hair.

"If you hurt him, I'll personally kill you." Katsuki growled.

"Don't worry, Bakubro. He's safe with me." Ejirou replied.

"Now that you're done, take your seats. IT'S TIME FOR ENGLISH!" Present Mic screeched as he entered the room.

School finished quick and everyone headed into their dorms. Ejirou took Izuku from Katsuki and headed up to his room. He entered and set Izuku down on his bed to look around.

"Wow, Kiri. You really like manly stuff, huh?" Izuku murmured, flying around the room.

"Yeah, I guess," Ejirou replied. "Are ya hungry?"

At that, Izuku's stomach growled.

"I'll take that as a yes." Ejirou chuckled a bit, grabbing the boys hand and leading him out to the kitchen.

They got some food, consisting of rice-balls and octo-dogs. They quickly ate and headed over to the living quarters. They watched TV and plate games with the others before heading off to sleep. Ejirou and Izuku entered their room and made themselves comfortable. Izuku curled up as he shuffled close to Ejirou who hugged him close.

"Goodnight Izuku."

"Goodnight Kiri."

Ejirou smiled as the two fell into a deep sleep.