Ghouls Exist

-^- Izuku's P.O.V -^-

I headed up to U.A.'s front gates, staring in awe at the huge school. I don't know how, but I actually enrolled in here, in the Hero course no less. I wore my usual goofy grin as I entered, gripping my yellow bag straps tight. My first step to becoming a hero, despite my quirk. I entered the building and headed down the large halls, trying to find 1-A. After what felt like hours, I finally found it. I took a deep breath as I opened the door, only to regret opening it.

"Get your feet off the desks. You're disrespecting the upper-years who made these and sat at these very desks."

"Ha? You think I give a crap? F*ck off."

'Why did these two have to been in the same class as me.' I mentally cried, sweat dropping.

They both turned to me.

"What the hell?! The monster got in? What the f*ck kind of school let's monsters into it."

"Kacchan..." I murmured, looking away from him.

"You there!" I lifted my head up as the bluenette came over to me and bowed in front of me. "I'm sorry. You proved me wrong as it seems you are my superior. You knew there was more to the test."

"W-what? No! Nonononononono." I said, shaking me head as I waved my hands frantically in front of me.

"Quiet down and take your seats."

I froze, slowly turning my head round, seeing someone laying on the ground in a yellow sleeping bag. He got up, still in the sleeping bag, and entered as everyone took their seats.

"That took 5 seconds. 5 seconds too long," he said. "Now then. I'm your homeroom teacher Shota Aizawa. Grab your costumes and meet me outside."

He left just like that. The wall to the side opened as suitcases with numbers on them came out. Everyone stood up and grabbed their suitcase. I did the same and headed down to the changing rooms. I opened my locker and started changing, hoping no one would notice the large scar on my back from the Kagune. Guess luck just isn't on my side today.

"Hey! You with the green hair. What's with the scar? It looks like its going to open up again." A redhead said.

"Oh, d-don't worry a-about it." I replied.

We finished changing and headed out, seeing Aizawa waiting outside a fake city. We gathered round, waiting for instructions that never came. Instead, a laugh filled the air.

"There's nothing to fear. Why?" Someone shot down from the sky, landing next to Aizawa. "Because I am here!"

'A-A-All M-Might!' I mentally screamed.

"Alright. Now, we'll be sorting your into pairs. You'll either be on the hero team or the villain team." Aizawa said.

(Teams are the same as the anime. Also, All Might has given Izuku his power, so, the fight it exactly like the anime. No Kagune use here, sorry :p)

After the final fight, everyone headed back. They all changed and headed to their classroom, well, all except me. I was taken to Recovery Girl. After bong healed up, it was lunch time. I headed to the cafeteria where I ordered my lunch and found a spot to sit. The brunette, whose name I learned is Ochaco Uraraka, sat across from me. The bluenette, named Tenya Iida, also joined us, sitting next to Ochaco. Two others joined us. Them being Tsuyu Asui and Shouto Todoroki (DekuSquad unite! I'm sorry...). Shouto sat next to me as Tsuyu sat next to him.

"Hey Deku-kun!" Ochaco started.

"Deku?" I repeated.

"Isn't that your name? Bakugou-san called you that before." She said.

"N-no. My name's Izuku Midoriya. Deku is just what he calls to insult me." I murmured.

"Deku can be used as a compliment, kero." Tsuyu said.

"I guess. But, he uses it as an insult." I replied.

"He also called you a monster. Why is that?" Tenya asked.

"Oh, umm... it's because of my quirk..." I trailed off, looking away.

"How you break your arms?" Ochaco asked.

"No! I mean the one I was actually born with." I explained to them what it was, facing down in case they'd think of me as some kind of monster.

"That's a weird but cool quirk!" Ocjaxo exclaimed.

I looked up at her, confused.

"The eating part isn't nice. But, she means the Kagune part." Tenya said.

"It's the only part I like." I said.

"Could you show us?" Shouto asked.

'He actually spoke.' I thought. "Umm... I guess? But, I might go out of control since I haven't eaten that yet."

"You can show us after school, kero." Tsuyu said.

I nodded in agreement. We finished our food with time to spare, so we just talked, waiting for the bell. Though, the bell that rung wasn't the normal one.

"Please make your way to the back of the school calmly. Repeat, please make your way to the back of the school calmly."

Everyone stood up and ran out of the cafeteria, pushing each other to leave the building. As I was getting squished, I saw Tenya fly up and over to the exit sign.

"Everyone calm down! It's just the Media Press. There's no need for alarm." He said.

Everyone heard and calmed down, making their way out of the school easily. After that, school started again and went by in a blink of an eye. It was now the end of school and Ochaco, Tenya, Tsuyu, Shouto and I were heading over to the park. Once there, the four stood in a line as I stood in front of them.

"If my other eye changes to red, restrain me." I said, closing my eyes as I took in a deep breath.

I leaned down as I felt the Kagune sprouting from my back. It shot out, leaving an aching pain in my back as the scar re-reopened for like the 50th time. It hurts like hell. The red arm like substance curled around me as I suppressed the scream in my throat. I looked up at my friends, seeing their shocked expressions. I stood up straight, stumbling a bit as I clutched my head, closing my green eye.

"T-this is my K-Kagune," I stuttered, breathing heavily. "I don't usually force it out. That's why I'm like this right now."

I removed my hand and opened my eye, seeing them properly. They were in battle stance, looking ready to kill anyone in an instant. That's when I knew, both eyes were red.