Cafe Musical

^•^ Izuku's P.O.V ^•^

It's the second day of setting up for the festival. We've already set up the decorations and fixed up the tables. We've prepared a small kitchen area and are working on the stage today. The girls are working on the menu while the rest of us are fixing the stage.

"Hey Midoriya," Kirishima started, gaining mt attention. "Jirou was wondering if you had any idea's for the show. Like, should we do a little bit of a talent show which goes into a small musical? Or something like that?"

"Hmm... It's not a bad idea. But, we'll have to work out who serving customers first and see who's remaining. We'll have shifts, so, we'll need to get the talented people up and done with before shift ends. After that, if we do end up doing the little musical, who will be up for doing it? Everyone will be tired after, and we'll need to come up with the musical today before the day ends. But, then we still need to ask people about their talents and work on who's doing what at which times and-"

"SHUT UP DEKU!" Kacchan stopped me from rambling any more.

I covered my mouth and looked down in embarrassment.

"S-sorry." I stuttered.

"Nah. Don't worry about it! Plus, you're right on that. Well, after we're done here, we can work on the musical. After that's over, which should only take a few hours, we can discuss work shifts and talents. Then we can get all the rest we need, ready for tomorrow!" Kirishima smiled his toothy grin.

"Great!" I smiled back.

We finished up with the stage and headed over to Jirou who had just finished setting up the menu.

"Alright. Kirishima. What's happening?" She asked.

"We'll decide on a musical to do first and work on that, getting the roles and music. After that, we can start working on who has what talents to perform. Then, we'll need to work on who's preparing the food and who's serving, as well as shift breaks." Kirishima explained.

"Hmm... alright. Who here wants to be a main role in this little musical? We'll only be able to have three at the least and five at the most." Jirou said.

Uraraka, Momo and Mina all put their hands up, along with Aoyama and Kaminari.

"Perfect. We'll also need backstage people."

Toru, Ojiro, Shoji and Sero put their hands up.

"The rest of you, split into background members and singer and the others into stage setup and music."

Background members: Katsuki, Shouto, Tsuyu, Sato, Mineta, Iida and Kirishima.
Stage setup/music: Izuku, Koda, Tokoyami and Jirou.

"Alright. Stage setup. Midoriya and Koda, you two decorate the stage and create the music. Tokoyami, I need you to go get as much sewing equipment and costumes as you can. Background members and mains, work on a script. And make sure it's good. Also work on who's singing where and when. Get a move on people!" Jirou ordered, going with Tokoyami to get the sewing equipment and costumes.

After about an hour and a half, the roles have finally come up with a script.

"Evil Dead!" They cheered, well, except Katsuki who just 'tch'ed.

(Just started it and I'm loving it)

Ash - Aoyama
Linda - Mina
Cheryl - Momo
Scott - Kaminari
Shelly - Uraraka

"Alright. Now, we just need to work on this and get the music to be added." Uraraka said.

"Hai!"

*With Izuku*

We'd already finished setting up the stage and gathering props so we headed to Present Mic's music room.

"Koda. Uraraka just sent me a copy of the script. We should start working on the music for this." I said, showing Koda the script.

He nodded in response. We grabbed some instruments as I sent a message to Jirou. We started working on the first song.

*With Jirou*

"Hey Tokoyami. It seems the scripts been completed. Midoriya and Koda are working on the music as we speak. We should help them." Jirou said, looking up from her phone.

"I'm not god with music. You should go join them. I'll take these supplies back. We'll work on the costumes there." Tokoyami said, taking Jirou's lot of supplies and walking off to the room.

Jirou opened her phone to text Midoriya.

J: Hey! Which room are you in? I'm coming to help.
I: Present Mic's music room.
I: We've worked out the first song for the first track, but, we're having trouble with the second track.
J: K. Will be right there.

Jirou headed over to music room and entered, seeing Koda and I trying to figure out the next track.

"Need some help." Jirou said as she walked over.

"Yeah. Here's what we have for the first one. And we've only just started the second track." I said, handing her the first music track.

She took it and listened, nodding her head in response.

"It's good. Now, time to work on the second one." She said.

We started to make the music tracks, adding different sounds together to match the script and scenes.

*In the Classroom*

"You're doing it all wrong! F*cking hell! You do it like this!" Katsuki yelled, grabbing hold of the main roles and showing them how they're meant to move and how they're suppose to act.

"Wow Bakubro. Didn't think you'd be so into this." Kirishima joked.

"SHUT UP SH*TY HAIR!!" Katsuki yelled, setting off explosions.

"Calm down. We still have heaps to get through-"

"Here with the costumes." Tokoyami interrupted Mina as he walked into the classroom.

"Finally!" The girls cheered, as the boys groaned.

"Now we can get started." Momo said.