My Crazy Villain

>-Katsuki's P.O.V-<
*One Summer Break Later*

'What have I done...' that thought never left my head after that day.

I finally started at U.A, but, I've been even more aggressive then usual. Only one person has been able to get close to me and that's Kirishima. He's been trying to get me to open up, but, I can't and won't. I've already lost the person I loved. I can't lose another. I wish I never became who I am. If I had just changed my ways, he'd still be here. It's all my fault he's gone. I won't be surprised if I get kicked out of U.A or even my own house. I killed my best friend. My love. I kept his note with me after he left. God knows how many hours I cried over that.

Dear Reader
I don't know why you're reading this, but, it makes my happy that you are. I have one favour. If you know someone by the name of Midoriya Inko or Bakugou Katsuki, please relay this info to them.
Mom
Don't blame yourself for this. This was bound to happen eventually. I'm sorry I couldn't be a better son. I hope you forgive me.
Goodbye Mom.
Kacchan
You finally got what you wanted. I took your advise. You'll never have to see me again. I hope your happy at U.A with your flashy quirk. Just so you know, this isn't your fault. I knew my dream was hopeless. I just couldn't give up on it. But, after hearing what the No. 1 Hero had to say, I finally broke. Have fun while your at U.A. Goodbye, Bakugou.

Reading that, it just shattered my heart more. I can't believe what I've done. I'm sorry, Izuku.

"Yo, Bakubro! What's got you down in gloom town?" Kirishima joked, walking over to me with Kaminari, Sero and Mina.

I didn't respond. I just looked away from them.

"Seriously, Bakugou. You've been more upset then usual." Kaminari said.

"Tch. It's none of your business." I murmured.

"Come on, Bakugou." Sero said.

"Huh? What's that your holding?" Mina asked, pointing out the note in my hand.

"It's nothing! Just leave me alone!" I yelled, shoving the note in my bag.

That didn't stop them though. Kirishima grabbed me, holding me down while Kaminari searched through my bag to find the note. He took it out and started reading.

"PUT THAT BACK!" I yelled, activating my quirk and hitting all four of them, grabbing the note from Kaminari.

I sat back down in my chair and folded the note up, keeping one hand on it.

"Bakugou... what did that mean...?" Kaminari murmured, lookig at me with shock and sadness.

"What did it say?" Mina asked.

"Bakubro. Let me see the note, please?" Kirishima said.

I let out a sigh before complying. He took the note and read it. The others gathered round him and read it too. I closed my eyes, wanting to block everything out.

>-Third Person-<

Katsuki ended up falling asleep. The rest of the class came inside, seeing Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero and Mina (better known as the BakuSquad) gathered round a sheet of paper.

"What's going on guys?" Uraraka asked.

"Read this." Kiri said, handing her the note.

She read it aloud. As she finished, everyone was in shock. Silence filled the room.

"What does that mean...?" Momo murmured, breaking the silence.

"He's never said anything about his childhood or his last school," Kirishima stated. "But, it seems like one of his friends committed..."

It went silent again. They all heard a small sob and turned to Katsuki. He was crying.

"Bakugou..." Kiri murmured, walking over to his sleeping friend.

*Time Skip brought to you by Kacchan sleeping*

Class finished and everyone was heading home. Katsuki left first as to not deal with any more questions. He walked down the street to the park where he sat on the swing, clenching the note in hand. He faced down and closed his eyes as thoughts swirled his mind.

"Awe. Poor, poor Kacchan. You look like a helpless puppy."

Katsuki froze. He opened his eyes, seeing feet in front of his own. A hand grabbed his chin and lifted his head up.

"D-Deku?" He murmured, staring at his childhood friend.

"Hey Kacchan. It's been awhile, hasn't it?" Izuku smirked before jabbing a needle into Katsuki's neck, knocking him out.

He picked his limp body up and carried him away, back to his little science like laboratory, aka his own apartment. He placed Katsuki on a table and strapped him down and waited for the blonde to wake up.

Katsuki's eyes fluttered open, only to shut again as a bright light blinded him. As his eyes adjusted, he looked around. He tried to move, but, was stuck.

"You're finally awake." Izuku smirked, coming into Katsuki's view.

"Deku. Why are you doing this?" Katsuki asked.

"I wanna make you feel the pain I felt all throughout school. You don't know how much pain I felt, from you and your buddies. Now, it's time for you to feel my pain." Izuku said, placing a tray on the table next to the table.

He took a scalpel and turned to Katsuki who stared at him with horror and fear. Izuku only laughed at this as he took the scalpel. Before slicing open Katsuki's stomach, he injected another needle into his neck. He finally sliced down Katsuki's stomach, letting the blood ooze out. He opened the wound wider with his hands and peered inside, licking his lips.

"This'll be fun~" he smirked as he used his tools to explore Katsuki's insides.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have no clue what I just wrote...
Anyway! I actually feel like making this into an actual story. Should I? I don't know. Well, hope you've been enjoying these stories!
Kitty-chan out! 💖