Cafe Musical

Prologue~

Set in the third season (after camp), the cultural festival was coming up. All classes already know what they're gonna do, except class 1-A.

"Some kind of tournament?" Denki suggested.

"What about a photo booth?" Toru said.

"Oh oh! Dancing competition!" Mina exclaimed.

"Shooting simulation." Katsuki said.

"Twister comp, kerro." Tsuyu suggested.

But, then it came down to two suggestions.

"A musical!" Momo exclaimed.

"Cafe!" Mineta said.

"Hmm... those are the only two good ideas so far. Votes will decide." Iida said, grabbing a box from no where.

"Wait!" Izuku stopped everyone as they all turned to him. "How about we do an entertainment cafe? We'll serve the customers and also put on shows for them!"

They all looked at each other, thinking about the suggestion.

"That could work." Momo murmured, Jirou, Uraraka and Mina all nodding in agreement.

"Then its settled. We'll do an entertainment cafe!" Iida said.

"Keep it down," Aizawa groaned from his 'cocoon' sleeping bag. "But, you should start setting up. We only have two days till the festival."

"Hai!"

Everyone was given a job from Iida. The girls worked on the decorations, half the guys moved the desks and chairs, and the other half of them went out to grab all the different items they needed.

"What should be the first act for the customers, kerro?" Tsuyu asked.

"I think Deku-kun should decide that. I mean, he did suggest the idea." Ochaco stated.

"True, but, do you really trust him with that big of a responsibility? He's very timid and will over think stuff." Momo said.

"True. Maybe Jirou here should be the director of that." Mina said.

"What?! Me?" Jirou exclaimed.

"Well, you are the music person. You're patient, calm and collected. You're the perfect person for this!" Toru said as the other girls nodded in agreement.

"A-alright. I'll get some people to show me what they've got tomorrow. From there, we'll see." Jirou said.

"Great!" Momo smiled, clapping her hands together.